CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

dear god why are you using plays.tv :wutface:

oddshot is broke like 80% of the time I try to clip something with that.

cant use twitch clips from the multistream site I watch twitch on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

e6 vs eg is a matchup nightmare for eg. 

bubu is so good at crouching around and playing "slow" he disrupts literally every eg push just by crouching on a corner and killing/trading with one player.

as much as everyone hates it, crouch plays are a part of h5 right now with radar. and i think bubu uses that to his advantage the best.

• Upvote (+1) 3

e6 vs eg is a matchup nightmare for eg. 

bubu is so good at crouching around and playing "slow" he disrupts literally every eg push just by crouching on a corner and killing/trading with one player.

as much as everyone hates it, crouch plays are a part of h5 right now with radar. and i think bubu uses that to his advantage the best.

Also why Bubu can have very low DMG in certain games, but come through with game winning nerdy plays.

@@Moa why did you down vote that amazing video?

EDIT

Am i missing something here?

Dont ask why you got negged.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I can't believe you got 3 positive rep for this assertion and it just proves how uninformed people in this thread are. All three original Halo games have the exact same base movement speed. Halo 3 only seems slower due to the absurdly low FOV. And in fact MLG settings increased Halo 3 to 110% base movement speed making it the fastest base movement OG Halo game in terms of player movement in competitive settings. I'm not sure if base movement is faster in Halo 5 but I would personally doubt it is, making Halo 3 potentially the fastest overall. Would love if someone could find a source in the tags or test in Forge for world units per second for halo 5.

Source:

http://forum.tiedtheleader.com/index.php?topic=40118.15

H3 still plays drastically slower than H1 or H2. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Like seriously, on top of the h3 sniper having barely any magnetism and requiring shot lead, it fired very slowly. The pistol kept the fast firing h1 sniper in check but I would still argue it is a tough call on which game has harder sniping.

And both certainly have far more difficult sniping than Halo 5 which hands headshots out like candy. Even if this was to compensate for faster movement, it just looks bad from an esports perspective because you are watching snipers clearly missing and still being rewarded. It's just ugly to watch. I'd rather have the movement speed make the sniping harder than to give it higher magnetism. And you can make the sniper stronger in other ways, like how Halo 1 has a high ROF and more ammo.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Like seriously, on top of the h3 sniper having barely any magnetism and requiring shot lead, it fired very slowly. The pistol kept the fast firing h1 sniper in check but I would still argue it is a tough call on which game has harder sniping.

And both certainly have far more difficult sniping than Halo 5 which hands headshots out like candy. Even if this was to compensate for faster movement, it just looks bad from an esports perspective because you are watching snipers clearly missing and still being rewarded. It's just ugly to watch. I'd rather have the movement speed make the sniping harder than to give it higher magnetism. And you can make the sniper stronger in other ways, like how Halo 1 has a high ROF and more ammo.

We should leave this argument in the grave where it belongs, it's pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

We should leave this argument in the grave where it belongs, it's pointless.

I don't think it's pointless because if we all sent feedback to 343 that the sniper is boring and easy they might tone down the magnetism which makes for a more exciting and competitive game. The only people who lose are the bad players who won't be able to snipe anymore. At this point how many noobs are there left to ease into the game?

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1