CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't even really like Halo 5, but if there was an event in the tri-state area I would do everything I could to go

• Upvote (+1) 5

Here I come home seeing ten new pages to the thread thinking it is EU stuff from today's matches. Skip ahead those 10 pages to see that Tashi and Adam posted. What a ride of emotions I feel right now. Plz work with MLG. 

Don't lie.  It wasn't an anxious young Lasky that kept you glued to the screen...

schlTl5.jpg

wait...............sheeeiit.....this made me realize i was thinking of the wrong "tv show". Although i did like forward unto dawn, i was thinking of Halo: Nightfall. Nightfall was the one i really enjoyed but wasnt expecting to. and this kept me glued to the screen:

christinachong.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like there should be more F2P days as well to help retain the population as others said it's getting harder to find matches online. Plus fix all the things the updates have caused, I can't even hit the back button some game without a massive frame drop

I feel like there should be more F2P days as well to help retain the population as others said it's getting harder to find matches online. Plus fix all the things the updates have caused, I can't even hit the back button some game without a massive frame drop

Maybe make F2P all days '?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Youre being a dickhead right now, doesn't matter if they've met you. So some person or peoples made a really bad judgement call on the event locations, and as usual 343/ESL keep fucking shit up.

None of this is Phades fault, he's the one who has do deal with a shithouse attendance for his event. He used the wrong word when describing our troubled comp scene, but do you seriously think a long time halo fan who runs a fucking purpose-built venue meant it in bad faith? How thick do you have to be?

I often agree with your shit and I know how much you care about this stuff but that's no reason to be an asshole Frank.

I think you missed the post where I said it wasn't Phade's fault.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would love that but they didn't even make MCC free so I wouldn't count on that to much :/

Oh, hi guys. 

Nothing's changed, you say? 

Just checking~

What do you mean? Breakout has radar and shotgun starts now.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

MLG CoD has radar :kappa:

Only when you shoot your gun, which means that cod now has a part of the game that is more competitive than halo

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think you missed the post where I said it wasn't Phade's fault.

Prior to saying that you said:

So glad you got the opportunity to run Halo open LANs under 343 Industries you fucking pancake.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only when you shoot your gun, which means that cod now has a part of the game that is more competitive than halo

You dont even need a radar for competitive cod anyway when you can just use your headset to hear almost every movement on the map

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not 2004 though and Halo was there from the beginning, it and esports itself have evolved into a certain standard, and ESL and 343 Industries are failing to live up to these precedents.

On top of this, they then have the audacity to blame the community then rebuttal with "well it's not as bad as it was in 2001," literally fifteen fucking years ago.

You saved your lunch money and starved yourself so that this generation of Halo players shouldn't have to.

How did you go from being on millions of Dr Pepper bottles and cable television, back to telling kids to starve themselves and get second jobs?

And you were lucky enough to replace the reanimated corpse they had next to Elamite, because don't forget not too long ago you yourself were bitching about amateur rules and tournament formats.

• Upvote (+1) 18
  • Downvote (-1) 21