CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Enable said if he played for a week, 8-12 hours a day straight he would be better than Maniac sheesh 

And he said Ola was the best H3 player by far

Both are true.

Enable played a lot of H5 Pre-COD last year. 

Look at Huke, from Worst on the team to one of the best in game outside of Optic in under a year.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Idk how viable it is technologically but I'd bet half or more pros have capcards. Get the rest set up with them and use skype screen sharing (already a sponsor) and just ditch spectator mode all together for h5. Elgoto is parntered with TB now, right? Why not HCS (too)?

The only issue would be in games with amateur subs, but there is still 7/8 povs.

Is this even close to viable or am I just crazy?

That's crazy. But mostly because not all pros have god tier internet and it would be impossible to sync the streams.

Enable said if he played for a week, 8-12 hours a day straight he would be better than Maniac sheesh 

And he said Ola was the best H3 player by far

lethul believes that FiS was the best player by the end of 2010

Idk how viable it is technologically but I'd bet half or more pros have capcards. Get the rest set up with them and use skype screen sharing (already a sponsor) and just ditch spectator mode all together for h5. Elgoto is parntered with TB now, right? Why not HCS (too)?

The only issue would be in games with amateur subs, but there is still 7/8 povs.

Is this even close to viable or am I just crazy?

Not even close to viable. Sorry mate.

Dragging down each players net speed when there is already an ongoing struggle with connections. The pov's would all be a few seconds out of sync. They'd be reliant on the player to set it up properly, troubleshoot it, maintain it. Just way too much reliance on the player in general.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This makes absolutely no sense from a technical standpoint, but I switched back to default from 0,0 dead zones and I've had zero reticle lag since the switch. I use a scuf. It literally makes no sense.

This makes absolutely no sense from a technical standpoint, but I switched back to default from 0,0 dead zones and I've had zero reticle lag since the switch. I use a scuf. It literally makes no sense.

Was seriously going to post this today when i got home from work but got up early. I reset my deadzones and now i play on 4s5a again and have way better accuracy/more perfects/feels better than playing 3,3 at 0. I was originally playing at 4,5 but then one day coudln't aim and that went on for months.

Anyone who has had aiming trouble for a few months since whatever update should seriously consider resetting deadzones even if they don't have slow turn. I returned an elite controller for a default again because i was sure that was the problem. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've harped on about this so many times. Pro players should stream league matches. They're not going to take all or probably not even most of the official streams views, people love T2 and the interviews etc but if pros streamed the overall viewer count on Halo 5 would go up significantly I believe. All it would take would be a few recognized streamers from just fews teams even, people like Ninja/Snipedown/Lethul/Contra/Bubu. Ninja said he'd stream last weeks matches but maybe he forgot.

The amount of times I've written a post about this subject then not post it is silly. It just feels like nobody cares here. When pro league first started and everyone here was complaining about how bad spectator mode I immediately assumed TB would push for pros to stream matches since they're allowed to.  Maybe people have forgotten this or don't think we can make a difference but I've seen TONS of decisions change since lurking and then posting here in regards to HCS because of these threads. 

Please can we push for pros to stream matches guys. I miss coms and seeing shots land. It would actually make pro league enjoyable to watch.

I have to say, I was 100% against this idea for most of Season 1. I think I've realized that I'm able to look past spectator mode because I KNOW how good they are and I KNOW they're landing the shots....

however, potential new fans have no fucking clue that spectator mode is why these guys look like they miss everything, and I throw up in my mouth a little every time a chatter says "These guys are pros?" "He definitely didn't hit that." Every time that happens I assume the person leaves to not return. It sucks, but our current spectator mode leaves a lot to be desired in the professional product department.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So Fabe lost to vibe 7 - 4 in scrims yesterday.  Tomorrows games should be awesome as they are playing, my money is on Fabe 3 - 2 but it should be really close.

Pulse v Fabe should also be a great series tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That 2010 Final Boss lineup was beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yup, FIS was one of the players who grinded the octagon nonstop in the off-season and was better for it. The octagon gave him the practice needed to understand the subtle nuances of the gun play in H3 - beyond that of his peers.

Cloud was the same story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People are still under-rating Vic X, sad days.

Well if Stellur was carrying E6 as hard as beyond makes it seem, then it's a good move regardless of how underrated Cam is. I think maybe Ninja should have been the one getting replaced, but like I said, in the judgement of RoyBox I trust..

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Lethul just had an AMA where he said that he hadn't really tried no radar settings in this game. I wonder if some opinions might be changed if pros played some no radar customs for fun.

Shame we won't get to see EG on LAN though. I'll be looking to see ALG do well because everyone says ContrA is an absolute god on LAN. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ya whenever this topic comes up i say FiS or Pistola

• Upvote (+1) 1