CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No way EG made a team change?

Nothing official yet. I mean everyone was SURE Stellur was going to LG before and now it looks like that LG isn't getting rid of El Town

Edit: Then everyone thought he was staying on E6...

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Enable thing was a joke guys. Don't take that seriously.  Apparently EG is running games with Stellur in place of Cam and Roy in different matches. 

-snip-

I've harped on about this so many times. Pro players should stream league matches. They're not going to take all or probably not even most of the official streams views, people love T2 and the interviews etc but if pros streamed the overall viewer count on Halo 5 would go up significantly I believe. All it would take would be a few recognized streamers from just fews teams even, people like Ninja/Snipedown/Lethul/Contra/Bubu. Ninja said he'd stream last weeks matches but maybe he forgot.

The amount of times I've written a post about this subject then not post it is silly. It just feels like nobody cares here. When pro league first started and everyone here was complaining about how bad spectator mode I immediately assumed TB would push for pros to stream matches since they're allowed to.  Maybe people have forgotten this or don't think we can make a difference but I've seen TONS of decisions change since lurking and then posting here in regards to HCS because of these threads. 

Please can we push for pros to stream matches guys. I miss coms and seeing shots land. It would actually make pro league enjoyable to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I kind of predicted something like this would happen to EG after they went 0-6 during week 3; Stellur is just too good NOT to at least run games with, in my opinion. 

Kind of random, but I would love to see Contra become a free agent at some point, maybe break away from PredDevonator, just like Huke broke away from bubu. 

Just a thought. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kind of random, but I would love to see Contra become a free agent at some point, maybe break away from PredDevonator, just like Huke broke away from bubu.

Just a thought.

The loyalty between them is way too strong for them to ever split apart again. They've tried this in H2A. Contra isn't very close with anyone in the pro scene except Devon. At least when they're together they can both guarantee that their spot on the team is solidified. One less thing for them to stress about.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur should replace Ninja, not Victory X. Extremely disappointed right now.

He should replace LBX or Victory, and you know it. 

So sick of this "team chemistry is more important than individual skill" bs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Completely OT but I know some people here love sub trains and GoldGlove is almost at a 600 sub train.. lol

Twitch.tv/GoldGlove

Completely OT but I know some people here love sub trains and GoldGlove is almost at a 600 sub train.. lol

Twitch.tv/GoldGlove

Meh, Summit had 1000+ sub train earlier. Twitch Prime is amazing for already big streamers.

victory will have no problem finding a team if that is the case. 

hes 27, but still clearly knows how to play.

roy and and lunch have sped up their gameplay. cam still plays slow.

in that stat i think ALG chad posted he had the least deaths on average but also the least kills in all of pro league. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Twitch.tv/GoldGlove

I personally hate sub trains, nothing annoys me more than seeing a broadcaster overjoyed b/c he has consistent support from many viewers. 

:kappa: 

Enable, Nameless and Temp playing Halo 

twitch.tv/Nameless

Enable reliving the glory days "back in h3 when i use to level accounts to 50s, i use to 1v4 fools"

Huke and Nameless vs Enable and Temp right now

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Enable thing was a joke guys. Don't take that seriously.  Apparently EG is running games with Stellur in place of Cam and Roy in different matches. 

Roy? Always thought the twins would "retire" together.

(Halo 4 doesn't count)

Idk how viable it is technologically but I'd bet half or more pros have capcards. Get the rest set up with them and use skype screen sharing (already a sponsor) and just ditch spectator mode all together for h5. Elgoto is parntered with TB now, right? Why not HCS (too)?

The only issue would be in games with amateur subs, but there is still 7/8 povs.

Is this even close to viable or am I just crazy?

• Upvote (+1) 2

series ended 3-2 in favor of e6. check my rebroadcast for highlights and casting!

always super fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

series ended 3-2 in favor of e6. check my rebroadcast for highlights and casting!

always super fun.

we played like 20 games
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2