CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:mj:

I live 45 minutes south of Orlando and work in Orlando. I thought this storm was hitting the coast...guess my news station was wrong this morning..

I live 45 minutes south of Orlando and work in Orlando. I thought this storm was hitting the coast...guess my news station was wrong this morning..

Should be tons of rain/wind regardless along with huge potential for flights to be cancelled. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has EG made any statement on why they're not attending?

A Ninja sub needs to ask him.

I asked lunch yesterday it sounds like they just don't think it's worthwhile for 3/4 people with full time jobs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just wondering why we had an AMA for TJ when we can just ask him whatever we want whenever we feel like it on this forum?

Hey @@LethuL why do you suck ass?

• Upvote (+1) 6

The community bitched for LAN events and we have pros that arent even going.........

giphy.gif

the majority of pros are going

people are seriously overreacting 

• Upvote (+1) 3

We need to give tax-cuts to the wealthy so they can create jobs for the middle class.

smh waypoint kids taking over the forums

The community bitched for LAN events and we have pros that arent even going.........

giphy.gif

There's going to have to be a higher prize-pool for it to be worth it. A lot of these guys have a lot more obligations than they did 6-10 years ago, and "passion" isn't enough to justify flying out to a tournament to potentially lose money for a top 8 finish anymore.

If we have money on the order of 1 million+ being put in the prize pool from REQ packs, is it too much to ask that a sizeable portion of that goes to open lan events?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If we have money on the order of 1 million+ being put in the prize pool from REQ packs, is it too much to ask that a sizeable portion of that goes to open lan events?

For real, I've probably bought enough REQs to fund a decent open LAN event.

For real, I've probably bought enough REQs to fund a decent open LAN event.

you'll be proud to know that 6 cents per dollar of your contributions go to funding the HCS prize-pool

:)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Didn't get advertised much this week but there's a The Pit episode going on right now on twitch.tv/tiberiusaudley

Spartan's the guest this week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Other than that last snipe it's not really TOO great of a play

True.

I mean

God, this is the reason you get made fun of by the community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will the E6 Army have a strong presence at Orange County? This kinda decides if I come or not...

• Upvote (+1) 1