CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That h5 sniper though, one "headshot" on the upper back, one on the shoulder/chest and the last one wonderswiped up from the ankles. Sick clip for h5, but those bendy bullets make all clips in this game a lot less impressive for me.

Not sure about anyone else, but when I watch h5 sniper clips I watch very closely, and usually think to myself, "wow, that one was actually a headshot, nice." It really does take away from how impressive it is. Especially when it is a clip from spectator mode and half the time it looks like the player just had to point in the enemy's direction and fire.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

This r/halo in a nutshell

On snip3down's killtac against Optic

xwqU2pa.png

The last snipe was the shot that wasn't even close too lol, is that what people on reddit like? some body shot that gets dragged into a headshot somehow?

EDIT: o nevermind this is just one idiot most people over there get it was a sick clip

It was me, and we lost the game and series because of it. They capped two flags while I was stuck in the lift

They didn't give you a replay?

Not sure about anyone else, but when I watch h5 sniper clips I watch very closely, and usually think to myself, "wow, that one was actually a headshot, nice." It really does take away from how impressive it is. Especially when it is a clip from spectator mode and half the time it looks like the player just had to point in the enemy's direction and fire.

I'm an admittedly very average Halo player and even I have some crazy clips in this game, snapshots are a gimme as long as you're in the general vicinity. Spectator mode just makes me worry when i'm watching streams, it makes the game look like the hit boxes are complete garbage, not everybody knows the actual situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

3:45 BST for us in London. Anyone further out looking at a 5am start for the grand finals.

eheheheh u funny halo tournaments :kappa:

The East East West coast seeing no love :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

What was the overall score of the nV vs OpTic scrim last night?

*Fixed your post for you 

and it was 8-4 OpTic

Wanted to go ahead and do another one of these this week.  The topic felt relevant, but I obviously have no idea how technology works.   

Either this is not up to your usual quality, or the references/inside jokes went way over my head.

Still, love the effort.  Don't stop making these.  Ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wanted to go ahead and do another one of these this week.  The topic felt relevant, but I obviously have no idea how technology works.  

Halo 5 Servers Found to be Struggling with Intense Drug Addictions

Over the last couple months, games in Halo 5 have been remarkably laggy and inconsistent.  Most attribute this to people living in the woods and having a questionable internet connection, but new information brought to light casts doubt on the true origins of the faults in Halo online play.  Many have shunned their very own Internet Service Providers and attempted to upgrade, but they are still found wanting.  So, what is the truth?  Sources close to this publication were able to obtain private information through means of very questionable ethics.

Immediately following Halo 5’s release, the dedicated servers were welcomed with open arms.  At the beginning, the dedicated servers felt like rock stars.  They believed they were invincible.  Shortly thereafter, things took a turn for the worse.  The servers began using cocaine to help keep themselves going strong into the night.  At first this seemed like a great idea, but during a routine, random Microsoft employee drug test, one of the servers was called to test.  The server attempted to buy clean urine from Quinn Delhoyo, who in turn informed the higher ups in Microsoft, so that server was let go. 

The quality of online play began to slip a little.  The other servers found themselves having to work even harder to keep up the slack left by the firing of the other server.  Months passed, and eventually the server that had to deal with Royal 2 on a daily basis found itself increasing its stimulant intake every single day until, eventually, it overdosed.  The server made a quick recovery, but it was moved to help with Gears of War 4. 

Online games seemed to be tearing apart at the seams.  At this point, 343 should have been aware that there was a problem with the servers, but they did not want to spend any more of that sweet Req pack money, so they decided to press on with the remaining servers.  There was one that could not handle the constant taunting from the community, and ultimately had a mental breakdown.  The police officers found this server speeding through the streets of Seattle in a stolen Tesla.  To minimize the sentence, the server was advised by the public defender to plead guilty with a promise to check itself into rehab.  One kind soul from the company, Tom French, decided to take the day off to take the server to a peaceful rehabilitation facility.  When the server asked Tom, “When can I get back to work?”  Tom replied, “Only when you’re ready.” 

When asked for comment, Frank O’Connor informed us that we can all rest assured that the servers will be treated as valued members of the community soon. 

I changed the font to default so I could actually read it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Either this is not up to your usual quality, or the references/inside jokes went way over my head.

Still, love the effort.  Don't stop making these.  Ever.

These are just fun for me because I write comedy and these are subjects I could never write for anything else.  Just 5 minute idea generation exercises, really.  Satire is hit or miss.  If one person enjoys it that's good enough for me.  

I changed the font to default so I could actually read it.

Very sorry, I copied and pasted from word where my default font is courier, then when I realized it I changed it to TNR, which also doesn't work well on this site.   

• Upvote (+1) 6

This r/halo in a nutshell

On snip3down's killtac against Optic

xwqU2pa.png

Not really fair to put all of the community of r/Halo as stupid just because of one person.

• Upvote (+1) 4

3:45 BST for us in London. Anyone further out looking at a 5am start for the grand finals.

eheheheh u funny halo tournaments :kappa:

There's a reason MLG only held one or two west coast tourneys a year. Majority were always east coast or midwest.