CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I heard they put lasers in the water down there and that's why he's so good.

You're right, my bad. I compiled it (I believe) before CTF Stasis was played/finished. That game, Tapping Buttons went +19 to increased his overall KD to 1.64. 

This is the correct link: http://halocarnage.com/compare/tapping%20buttons/300 

The series looks to be 9-2, ya'll.

Yeah, he did well getting the kills this series for sure. But just saying again that there's literally sooo much more to winning a game than that haha. I get your point though, he put up some good + games. The teamwork was the real MVP though.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

The CE and Halo 2 sniper feels so much better than any game after to me.

it still amazes me how a game that came out in 2001 and is running at an average 15 frames per second can feel so smooth compared to todays top games...

• Upvote (+1) 7

the game was being very generous.

Nobody is bitching when watching clips from Rotal 2 or Frosty. Give the man some credit, you don't do kiltac against Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nobody is bitching when watching clips from Rotal 2 or Frosty. Give the man some credit, you don't do kiltac against Optic.

Are you gonna be ok? 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I know we have a week break in the NA pro league but is the same true for the EU league? 

Also does anyone know who will be streaming the LAN at the end of this week?

I know we have a week break in the NA pro league but is the same true for the EU league? 

Also does anyone know who will be streaming the LAN at the end of this week?

I was wondering this about the EU League as well. They started late so I would believe they don't? Idk. Hopefully they don't tbh I'd like to watch some matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

royal 2 got a ton of shit for crouching in a corner all game with a shotty

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was wondering this about the EU League as well. They started late so I would believe they don't? Idk. Hopefully they don't tbh I'd like to watch some matches. 

It would seem very odd to have a break after 1 week of play but stranger things have happened.

According to ESL http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/matches/#?matchday=2 the EU league matches are scheduled for this week, although i have found that site to be a little unreliable at times.

Also i didnt realise the break from the NA league was 2 weeks?  Things were just heating up as well.

Can someone explain to me how Tapping Buttons isn't being looked at to be in Pro League? Seriously. He just carried his team to a 8-2 victory in scrims against e4 with a KD of 1.5+ and all of his teammates went negative.

Can't ignore him beating huke and falcated in a teambeyond 2v2 tourney too. he has done plenty to show he has what it takes.

ALG maybe. That team would be super slayer heavy but It could work.

I mean the alternative to "super slayer heavy" is what they are now, which is "super bad." Contra is my second favorite pro player, and I really like Devon as well, but they need a change right now. I think Falcated looked good in the moment.

Are you gonna be ok?

Cmon Mr. Touchy, that was nothing against Optic. Just wanted to give some props to Snipedown, ppl start to forget he is still one of the best in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I wonder what would happen if a team lost a tournament game because of that? Would they get a replay or would they get blamed for not ADAPTING quickly enough?

This wouldn't be the first Halo game to have a glitch effect a tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This wouldn't be the first Halo game to have a glitch effect a tournament.

Yeah I remember somebody in Reach at a tournament got stuck inside the top of the tri lift, couldnt nade himself out of it or anything. Had to give up a free kill lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1