CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

even halo 5 played at its finest looks super clunky

H5 sniper is the clunkiest thing on the planet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are DOZENS of us (probably not really) here from Omaha/Lincoln.  :weback:

Yeah, every once in a while I'll see someone mention being from NE. I'm just a big lurker on these forums, but it's nice to know I'm not alone out here! Miss the days when we'd have Halo LANs regularly in both Omaha/Lincoln...those were the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

NV just got steaked 50-22 on Eden Optic is playing some pretty perfect Halo right now I wish Snipedown was streaming so we could hear the comms.

I believe Columbus and Dallas usually have the best turnouts but I'm also curious to know where Orlando and Meadowlands stack up.

I figured Columbus was probably the best since its halo city and all but curious for more nonetheless.

Reach event

Found the issue there :lxthul:

Yeah, every once in a while I'll see someone mention being from NE. I'm just a big lurker on these forums, but it's nice to know I'm not alone out here! Miss the days when we'd have Halo LANs regularly in both Omaha/Lincoln...those were the best.

Definitely not alone! And I know. Portal LAN here in Omaha just closed their doors after a year or 2 of being open. Just not enough traffic for it here anymore.

Edit: Woah, saw your twitter. We may have some irl mutual friends  :laughing: . It is a small world.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feels like a Killtac on FB from the H2 days :D.

Can someone explain to me how Tapping Buttons isn't being looked at to be in Pro League? Seriously. He just carried his team to a 8-2 victory in scrims against e4 with a KD of 1.5+ and all of his teammates went negative.

Maybe he'll go the way of Huke. You heard about em and heard about em, then he did some crazy shit at a LAN and BOOM. LANs = best way to get recognition.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain to me how Tapping Buttons isn't being looked at to be in Pro League? Seriously. He just carried his team to a 8-2 victory in scrims against e4 with a KD of 1.5+ and all of his teammates went negative.

Does he know english?

not trolling, being serious

Feels like a Killtac on FB from the H2 days :D.

Maybe he'll go the way of Huke. You heard about em and heard about em, then he did some crazy shit at a LAN and BOOM. LANs = best way to get recognition.

I hope so. I want to see him perform at a LAN. But he's going to have more trouble than the average person to get to one.

Does he know english?

Yeah, I think so. I've spoken with him via Twitter and Xbox messages without issue, but haven't talked with him.

Does he know english?

Even if he does speak English it's entirely possible that he only wants to play with other Mexicans. In other games like CSGO that has a ton of international competition players choose to play with people from their country over a team that might be better.

Even if he does speak English it's entirely possible that he only wants to play with other Mexicans. In other games like CSGO that has a ton of international competition players choose to play with people from their country over a team that might be better.

He played tonight with Gab, Galaxy, and Goofy against e4 so I can't imagine that's an issue as they all live in the US.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol the whole team did not go negative... at all. Also, one player does not win a series, it's a team game. Especially when it's a stomping like that. We had good teamwork, the kills just landed in his direction this series.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Lol the whole team did not go negative... at all. Also, one player does not win a series, it's a team game. Especially when it's a stomping like that. We had good teamwork, the kills just landed in his direction this series.

Is this not the series you played?

If it isn't, I apologize. 

http://halocarnage.com/compare/tapping%20buttons/298

• Upvote (+1) 5

played against him once...thought he was just a dubs kid. I was clearly mistaken. 

LOL oh snap. Definitely did not feel like that at all :P (those assists tho hehehehe) But yeah, K/D does not matter like that. There's literally so much more that goes into it. Meh, people will see what they want

I didn't mean to insult you or Gab or Galaxy when I made that post originally. It was just remarkable to me that a top AM team could beat another top AM team 8-2 (a stomping as you refer to it as, you're right) while 3/4 of the winning team goes negative.

Tapping Buttons seems to always put up massive numbers while also playing objective (at least from what I've noticed). To me, that's a carry. Of course I know that there's a lot more to winning than just KD, but you've got to admit looking simply at the numbers, it's pretty crazy looking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Buttons had lasers coming out of his eyes mannn...

I heard they put lasers in the water down there and that's why he's so good.

Also, this link is missing at least a game or two as well. I believe the series was 10-2 us or 9-2 us

You're right, my bad. I compiled it (I believe) before CTF Stasis was played/finished. That game, Tapping Buttons went +19 to increased his overall KD to 1.64. 

This is the correct link: http://halocarnage.com/compare/tapping%20buttons/300 

The series looks to be 9-2, ya'll.

EDIT; Per request, as means of correction for my above posts, Tapping Buttons was not the only member of the winning team to go positive. Gab went positive also. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I heard they put lasers in the water down there and that's why he's so good.

You're right, my bad. I compiled it (I believe) before CTF Stasis was played/finished. That game, Tapping Buttons went +19 to increased his overall KD to 1.64. 

This is the correct link: http://halocarnage.com/compare/tapping%20buttons/300 

The series looks to be 9-2, ya'll.

At least correct yourself when you said the rest went neg when that wasn't the case :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1