CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe teams would have more incentive to go if a TO like MLG who could probably bring in a 50k+ prize pool ran the open events.

Doesn't CoD have 25k online tournaments?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Setting up 15k funeral fundraiser couple of hours after he died and changing it to 20k just before they hit the 15...that is also sign of the time ? You can argue it can help the family but still, It's just wrong to me.

Well my comment had nothing to do with the fundraiser, I was talking about the video, but:

I dunno if the guy had life ensurance or not, but Funerals are expensive and it's a vary chaotic experience for families dealing with unexpected deaths.. It's not uncommon to start making funeral arrangements quickly after passing... For connected people, Technology can make that process more immediate.

Are you saying she made the video as a part of a cash grab?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well my comment had nothing to do with the fundraiser, I was talking about the video, but:

I dunno if the guy had life ensurance or not, but Funerals are expensive and it's a vary chaotic experience for families dealing with unexpected deaths.. It's not uncommon to start making funeral arrangements quickly after passing... For connected people, Technology can make that process more immediate.

Are you saying she made the video as a part of a cash grab?

No i didn't mean that, i didn't even watch that video. I know what it is to lose someone close unexpectedly and what comes with it. I said what I felt about that situation and that's it. Sorry for going ot.

I don't want trolling from the head of eSports in a scene that is in it's infancy, I want professionalism, passion and hard work like Jack Felling over at gears of war.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think he was trolling and I think it was the wrong thing to do.

I just think it's funny how many people carry the narrative that Che literally had no idea what was being played or who won. If we want to bash him for professionalism, I agree. Which LAN/bigger tourney was it that he completely missed tweeting about while managing to post pictures of him rooftop dining?

• Downvote (-1) 1

I wish we didnt had "orgs". We should stop pushing for LANs since "pros" cant make it.

So do you want players to pay out of pocket to get to events then?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm gone the entire weekend at ESL One and we only get 18 pages? Guess nothing juicy happened FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 4

Chatt Shade Squad defeat 3sUp for the second time tonight to take their first Open Cup W.

What team are you on right now? Who are you running with?

What team are you on right now? Who are you running with?

I believe he's on Chatt Shade Squad with Boamx, Nem, and...can't remember the fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I believe he's on Chatt Shade Squad with Boamx, Nem, and...can't remember the fourth.

Thanks. Sounds like a solid squad. 

Thanks. Sounds like a solid squad. 

My mistake, Lifestyle and Dastroyed are the other 2 (than Boam/Nem).

Yiws is on LU Gaming with Tizoxic, Gabriel, and Cpt Anarchy.

Yiws WAS on CSS last week, but was replaced by Lifestyle this week.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Might be a bad question but can u show the picture of the car?

Look at one of the Sudds' Twitter..I think Sudd 2 had the actual news story.

It's a sign of the times. People record and broadcast everything. I just watched a video on Facebook where a guy narrowly escaped a bear attack. He had some gruesome injuries, but was sure to make a short video about it before getting medical attention.

Good points, it probably would make a lot of sense to have an open LAN before roster lock. I think a Midwest LAN would be the best way to kick off the season.

Yeah..maybe it's me getting old? Idk but when you are seriously injured or experience something as traumatic as someone dying in your fucking arms my first thought wouldnt be.."man I really need to post about this online right now"

Are we really critiquing how the person who just lost someone she loved dearly handled the immediate aftermath of the tragic incident? People handle tragedy in very different ways, and that's all that needs to be said IMO. 

You right..too soon 

My mistake, Lifestyle and Dastroyed are the other 2 (than Boam/Nem).

Yiws is on LU Gaming with Tizoxic, Gabriel, and Cpt Anarchy.

Yiws WAS on CSS last week, but was replaced by Lifestyle this week.

Does LU actually stand for something or is it actually LU? 

I'm gone the entire weekend at ESL One and we only get 18 pages? Guess nothing juicy happened FeelsBadMan

Can't complain considering you got to sit next to Hecz the 35/36 year old phenom. 

Only "juicy" thing to happen was Luminosity is sitting out Orange County along with LOL (who is still hunting for an org) and EG. 

S1mples AWP throw might be the hypest thing I've seen in esports all year, and I watched Neeb become the first foreigner to win a Korean SC2 event earlier this morning, which was awesome (even if it was a PvP.)

For anyone who hasn't seen.  https://clips.twitch.tv/esl_csgo/HandsomeSquidWTRuck   sorry no idea how to embed

• Upvote (+1) 3

ya this is literally all i get plus the internet i have at school has like 8% packet loss.  Its impossible to play and its killing me that i can't get on.  I drive over an hour home every weekend and move my whole set up just to try and get some practice in and then the servers are garbage anyway.  i was playing with neighbor and even he was complaining about the servers.  I hate that its so inconsistent by location too, it makes it seem like its not a problem to a portion of the population when its actually a serious problem for a lot of people

• Upvote (+1) 2

ya this is literally all i get plus the internet i have at school has like 8% packet loss.  Its impossible to play and its killing me that i can't get on.  I drive an over an hour home every weekend and move my whole set up just to try and get some practice in and then the servers are garbage anyway.  i was playing with neighbor and even he was complaining about the servers.  I hate that its so inconsistent by location too, it makes it seem like its not a problem to a portion of the population when its actually a serious problem for a lot of people

my fav is being in the middle of a game and getting kicked <3

I was dropped for Lifestyle which resulted in the team moving from 3rd (every other tournament) > 1st (yesterday) in placings.

EDIT; Sorry, didn't spot your second post. I'm not on LU Gaming, just played with them yesterday since there was a lot of rostermania and they needed a fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 2