CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A Hysteria update if anyone cares. Literally completely forgot the dude existed till I saw the notification on twitch that he was streaming WoW.

iUpUQOe.png

You can just go ahead and interpret that [correctly] as "I have a really bad attitude and have also proven to be not very good at Halo 5 so no one wants to play with me."

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You predicted though that Optic would 3-1 nV, TL win over LOL, EG over LG, E6 over nV & EG over LOL.  :lxthul:

Did anyone predict LOL going 2-0 this week?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can just go ahead and interpret that [correctly] as "I have a really bad attitude and have also proven to be not very good at Halo 5 so no one wants to play with me."

I might be wrong but didn't  he go off at worlds when he was on C9? I know he lost to Epsilon but I thought he did the best on his team. Idk might be wrong

I think breakout is more fun now than it ever was before. Should have always been full shields. And the shotty start isnt a big deal at all.

I might be wrong but didn't  he go off at worlds when he was on C9? I know he lost to Epsilon but I thought he did the best on his team. Idk might be wrong

he and assault definitely played the best at worlds. Hysteria was still good when he quit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the new breakout subject: even though it's wrong, there was some sort of logical reason for shoutgun start considering it would be pretty hard if not impossible to win while outnumbered with shields. What really makes no sense to me is that now that the flag can just be run back to your base, there is absolutely no need to even push towards the remaining players, how is the shotgun gonna help with that?

Meh, Breakout is gonna be ignored in 2 weeks time anyway.

or im used to playing good halos like halo 2 and 3 and i cant play this trash

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Yeah Idk where that came from at all. Not too fond of someone coming on the forums trying to start unnecessary drama :-/. You're more than welcome to go watch my rebroadcasts to see anything I've said regarding our team situation or when we decided to get renegade as a sub @@Ewok Also I'm not 100% sure but it seems like you edited your post to make it seem more innocent when the original was definitely a lot more "click baitesque", but I could be seeing things. I talk about a lot of things on stream/publicly to give transparency, not for this to happen :-( (Idk why my posts seem so harsh but I promise I don't mean any harm in this lol)

Doesn't seem harsh at all?

Yeah Idk where that came from at all. Not too fond of someone coming on the forums trying to start unnecessary drama :-/. You're more than welcome to go watch my rebroadcasts to see anything I've said regarding our team situation or when we decided to get renegade as a sub @@Ewok Also I'm not 100% sure but it seems like you edited your post to make it seem more innocent when the original was definitely a lot more "click baitesque", but I could be seeing things. I talk about a lot of things on stream/publicly to give transparency, not for this to happen :-( (Idk why my posts seem so harsh but I promise I don't mean any harm in this lol)

Yeah it was more click bait-y beforehand, but I legit edited it a second later. Didn't think click bait-y would actually start anything, because it wasn't my intention. I felt the more interesting part was about organisational news, and possibly picking up a guy who had a 1.33 k/d in two big games. 

and by 'sort and interesting' it was this: 

"Ryanoob wouldn't give me Renegades number", which I would have done too if I was @@RyaNoob  

Also, forget to add: Sorry

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the new breakout subject: even though it's wrong, there was some sort of logical reason for shoutgun start considering it would be pretty hard if not impossible to win while outnumbered with shields. What really makes no sense to me is that now that the flag can just be run back to your base, there is absolutely no need to even push towards the remaining players, how is the shotgun gonna help with that?

Meh, Breakout is gonna be ignored in 2 weeks time anyway.

ignored in two weeks? I dont even give it 2 days unless they shove it down our throats "arena"

Competetive overwatch is such a joke that they put it on national tv

Inb4 "it's not a good game I played it on Xbox"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Competetive overwatch is such a joke that they put it on national tv

Inb4 "it's not a good game I played it on Xbox"

the game got old fast, and as a viewer the spectating isnt as interesting as other esports. It lacks clarity.

• Upvote (+1) 6

the game got old fast, and as a viewer the spectating isnt as interesting as other esports. It lacks clarity.

i don't at all disagree but to claim the game is a "joke" is just a flat out stupid thing to say

halo 4 was a joke

OW is the most popular game on planet earth

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just dont understand how having a shotgun as a secondary weapon was brought up and accepted....

On another note are we ever going to get oddball?

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's popular but it's far from the most popular game.

it's not 'far from'

by many metrics it's right there with lol dota and csgo

OW is the most popular FPS in asia

15 million players as of august 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just dont understand how having a shotgun as a secondary weapon was brought up and accepted....

On another note are we ever going to get oddball?

So that 1 player could stand a sliver of a chance against 4 fully shielded players.

It's really not that outlandish

• Upvote (+1) 2

you can expect some fun videos released from official accounts.

We did it! :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, everytime I try to watch nV play Overwatch I'm always confused because it just goes into a mish mash of colors. To me it looks fun to play but not fun to watch and the Twitch stats reveal that IMO. The Overwatch regionals peaked at 30K when I was watching and nV was playing NRG. I thought it would have easily a lot more than that because NRG has one of the most popular OW players (Seagull) and nV was favored to win the event and has a lot of fans as well. 

Halo's pace makes a lot more sense for TV, but don't know what channel it'd be on. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's not 'far from'

by many metrics it's right there with lol dota and csgo

OW is the most popular FPS in asia

15 million players as of august

Let me just take a look at the 495+ million sold copies of Tetris, then there's Minecraft at over 100 million, GTA V with 65 million, etc. so yeah... Still not even close. Does it have one of the largest active player bases? Absolutely! But popularity is much more than active users.

I'd love to find where you found that it's the most played FPS in Asia, all I could find is that it's the most played game currently in Korea.

Edit: Also as mentioned, the twitch viewership for OW isn't exactly in there with Dota 2 & LoL, heck, not even with WoW.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Let me just take a look at the 495+ million sold copies of Tetris, then there's Minecraft at over 100 million, GTA V with 65 million, etc. so yeah... Still not even close. Does it have one of the largest active player bases? Absolutely! But popularity is much more than active users.

wow what a great point! tetris is over 30 years old so that's a fair comparison, also lets not forget that everyone who bought a gameboy got a copy of tetris

minecraft is 7 years old

gta v was the first gta game in 8 years

overwatch has been out less than 6 months and its vastly popular by every measurable standard 

none of this matters however because the only reason why i commented was because someone called comp overwatch a joke, i wish we were that big of a joke

I'd love to find where you found that it's the most played FPS in Asia, all I could find is that it's the most played game currently in Korea.

Edit: Also as mentioned, the twitch viewership for OW isn't exactly in there with Dota 2 & LoL, heck, not even with WoW.

• Upvote (+1) 2