CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Then what is left for "competitive" Halo

To hopefully be fixed in the future and have the best settings possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to Lethul LOL and EG arent going to HCS OC. I can understand LOL because they don't have an org or a set 4th but there is no reason EG shouldnt go

• Upvote (+1) 7

Competitive destiny is as much a joke as competitive overwatch

I know nothing about Overwatch, so the comparison is lost on me. Is Destiny esports considered to be even slightly viable? It just seems like it's WAY too unbalanced to be anything.

I know nothing about Overwatch, so the comparison is lost on me. Is Destiny esports considered to be even slightly viable? It just seems like it's WAY too unbalanced to be anything.

With the right rule set, it could be lit but Bungie has no intention of offering those options so unless they step up for Destiny 2, it'll always be an unbalanced mess.

Any suggestions on who I should use my free twitch prime sub on?

Spartan.  I may be biased as I am a mod and what not but, he has good emotes and plays with his viewers all the time in Arena, and sometimes even tournaments!

I get timos concern about paying for travel, that's why I think the 2 teams outside of the top4 should have to pay their way to the playoffs.have these orgs start pulling their weight. 6 teams should be at playoffs regardless. The league is too close now.

I really liked watching breakout games and hope to at least see some pros stream this even if its not HCS. Hopefully it doesnt suck.

Shotgun starts

:holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 1

A Hysteria update if anyone cares. Literally completely forgot the dude existed till I saw the notification on twitch that he was streaming WoW.

iUpUQOe.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Competitive destiny is as much a joke as competitive overwatch

Reading that on a Halo forum was hilarious and sucked all at once because I like Halo. 

dyx5xs9.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

This series has channeled every shooter since 2010 except for Halo.

Lol this is true

Though, As long as Breakout is out of HCS I really don't think it matters what they get inspiration from when trying to make it better.

I do wish they had spent the time getting us the gametypes we've been requesting since launch, instead of tweaking the gametype with the absolute smallest population.

Any game made by blizzard will shit on Halo in viewers

I mean specifically any tournament they run eclipses the entire h5 category on its own.

Can you elaborate on why overwatch is a joke? Is it really because of widows snipe being just as hard as h3 like Audley says?

Some updates on LOL (aka the team everyone has love for atm):

Not only did Renegade prove himself capable of playing in the Pro League, he proved he can be a strong force in it as well.

From my Intel (gathered from the source (ie. Asking APG questions in Ogre2s twitch chat)), and despite the Ace interview, LOL is very much interested in picking up Renegade; the only other factor in this equation is what happens with Stellur. Also, there seems to have been an interesting, but short chat between Ryanoob and APG on the Renegade subject. 

Look for LOL to sign with an organization quickly before this next LAN. They could foot the bill individually, but signing with a new Org would really make that entire process much easier for them. They are using patience during this process, which I think is the right decision. 

So if I was a betting man, I'd put money on some team changes occurring. ALG might make a move. E6 might make a move. I think El Town is safe, but everything is fluid. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, there seems to have been an interesting, but short chat between Ryanoob and APG on the Renegade subject. 

?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also, there seems to have been an interesting, but short chat between Ryanoob and APG on the Renegade subject.

Need @@LethuL to create a Ryanoob vs aPG matchup on UFC to make this really interesting.