CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You heard it here first, Renegod has brought the second coming of aPGesus.

we are doing community power rankings again

vote here: http://bit.ly/HCSPowerRanks

Have you posted the results for this yet?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I just got on hoping to catch some Pro League and what do I find?! It's over!

ESL, your pro league matches end too early.

Please extend to 1 am! Thank you.

@@CyReN (Cyren) will 100% agree with you since he mentions it every single week. :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have accidentally rep'd more in the last two minutes than the last two years. I apologize to all those afflicted with my idiocy.

Can the power rankings come out already?

We've moved to Friday for PR releases, you can expect them tomorrow afternoon  :intensifies:

I always believed!! Lets go boys!!

So pumped for lol!

Renegade is such a talent player. Lots to learn about playing pro, needs to learn how to win. But I feel can be a top player.

will the team changes be ready for the lan next week? I'm curious to see the changes that will happen after the event.

edit: cant believe how poorly lunch and victory played on coli

How do you go from beating Optic to losing to (getting 3-0d by) LOL? Get it together, boys.

I honestly thought I read the series wrong when I checked on it during my lunch break. Delighted for LOL but *facepalm*

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where are the people saying i was overreacting? EG is barely top 5/6

You are still overreacting.

Dispite their map count, they are one series behind second place.

The season was wide open when you tripped out after Wednesday's EG loss.. And it's still wide open now.

Does EG need to step it up? Clearly. Are they out of contention? Hell no!!! Every team still has to play 8 more series. A lot can happen between now and the end of the season. Every team in the league still has a shot to make top 4.

When you've tried to adapt, but have gotten crouched on so many times by people in corners with autos that you've quit the game. Sure some of the settings are "fine" like spartan said but that doesn't mean they are good or the best possible. Saying to adapt is bullshit. That's basically just accepting mediocrity.

Also, @@aPG you're a good guy. Glad to see you bounce back after last week.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If EG lose I buy premium and change my sig.

Me seeing your gold name, and sig, but still havn't seen the LOL vs EG Match

12141412.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

The only thing I'll say about radar is the excuse that it'll make the game more chaotic is nonsense. H4 had maps that were more difficult in order to keep track of spawns, and movement, along with more abilities, and it played just fine with no radar.

and halo esportspedia dead? That's a damn shame

• Downvote (-1) 2

Oh, a bird just shat on my sandwich? No problem, I'll just adapt to the new situation and eat around the shit. Problem solved.

No, you think of the shit as of brown sauce and you eat it. Then you realise, the shit is good for the sandwich and it cannot be otherwise. That is the true meaning of adaptation around here.

• Upvote (+1) 3

4 teams at finals. 4 at relegation. Same as last season. 

Any chance of using this format for the next pro league?

- Top 4 get to start in the LAN winners bracket

- 5th & 6th must start in the LAN losers bracket

- 7th and 8th still play the relegation tournament

- Then the winners of the Relegation tournament also get to start in the loser bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing I'll say about radar is the excuse that it'll make the game more chaotic is nonsense. H4 had maps that were more difficult in order to keep track of spawns, and movement, along with more abilities, and it played just fine with no radar.

and halo esportspedia dead? That's a damn shame

http://halo.esportswikis.com/wiki/Main_Page

It's moved over here now.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone who says that breakout and ricochet aren't competitive literally can't adapt to H5. Literally don't add me I literally can't even right now

• Upvote (+1) 8

When you've tried to adapt, but have gotten crouched on so many times by people in corners with autos that you've quit the game. Sure some of the settings are "fine" like spartan said but that doesn't mean they are good or the best possible. Saying to adapt is bullshit. That's basically just accepting mediocrity.

Also, @@aPG you're a good guy. Glad to see you bounce back after last week.

Accidental neg. I'll get u back, sorry.

In regards to radar, I don't play h5 anymore bc of it (and bc my Spartan has soggy noodles for arms) And I have a hard time watching pro league. someone is always crouching and it's just sad honestly.

Like, 343's design decision to keep things moving was to make people crouch walk faster. It's just... bad. I'm out of witty ways to say it.

• Upvote (+1) 3