CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LoL way to take it personally. Yeah in real life i crumble upon facing every problem. 

Like Rhubarb crumble? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope every pro team goes to this lan next week just so we can see every team compete on lan. Im not sure if LOL will be able to go though if renegade already committed to go with elite 4? 

This has been an interesting week of pro league matches. NV in the power rankings is sure to be #1, but they need to beat Optic at a live event to be the official best team in the game. LG, Liquid, E6, EG, and now LOL are all in contention for the 3rd and 4th spot. If I had to predict the 2 teams joining Optic and NV in the top 4, it would be Liquid and LG, atm. I give ALG no shot in making a comeback and EG are literally self-destructing before our very eyes. Shout out to LOL for playing amazing this week, Renagade seems to be the slayer they needed to replace Maniac. A skilled breakout player that has something to prove that actually enjoys playing Halo 5, I'm assuming.

Tried to make my first post via my iPhone. Didn't come out as planned. Apparently there's a learning curve here. Sorry guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stats don't matter unless it can be used to hate on ninja I guess.

And if you didn't have eg number 1 after week one, you can't have NV number 1 now

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And if you didn't have eg number 1 after week one, you can't have NV number 1 now

We can do whatever tf we want around here don't forget it

• Upvote (+1) 9

So, I know this might be a bit drastic to ask but what are the chances that EG makes a change? I know it isn't likely, but do you guys think it is possible? It could just been a bad week; it happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair weather fan. See ya on the next wagon bruh

Lmao, I'm still an EG fan, although a disappointed one. Just havin' a laff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not much at all, maybe 2k '?

So they brought the EU viewers?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huge difference, EG hasn't been dominant over a single team. nV has dominated everyone but Optic after their slow start against Liquid

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, I know this might be a bit drastic to ask but what are the chances that EG makes a change? I know it isn't likely, but do you guys think it is possible? It could just been a bad week; it happens.

They probably won't make any changes. If it were just one person under-performing this week, they would definitely contemplate it. Roy has been the most reliable player for them so far and Victory is the "glue" player so if his team isn't performing well, his stats aren't going to look good. LBX and Ninja need to be more consistent moving forward if they want a chance at top 4. EG blew a great opportunity they created for themselves by going 0-6 this week in maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, you're coming from the perspective that power rankings should only be based on what we've seen in Pro League.

I prefer to incorporate what I've seen in scrims, albeit a lower weighting, since that helps to understand a team's baseline play and consistency. EG beat Optic week 1, but did I still didn't see them finishing above Optic or nV in the final standings based on what I had seen in scrims, as did quite a few people here. They also only squeaked by Allegiance, who were seen as a distant 7-8th place team at the start of the season. nV have shown they can beat Optic several times, and always play them close. Although in my opinion they are as close to a 50-50 with Optic as I can imagine, at least in terms of online play.

Same reason I didn't put Liquid ahead of nV after week 1 either. College football rankings, and nearly every major sport's power rankings, are the same way, you'll see 0-1 teams in the top 25 even though there are 50+ teams that are 1-0. Upsets happen, the better team doesn't always win.

• Upvote (+1) 3

me when everyone is trash talking ninja and i cant fight back because i have to remove bias before i become a caster

n08A8NOl.jpg

Is that the 6'4 Full Tats guy when he was in high school?

They probably won't make any changes. If it were just one person under-performing this week, they would definitely contemplate it. Roy has been the most reliable player for them so far and Victory is the "glue" player so if his team isn't performing well, his stats aren't going to look good. LBX and Ninja need to be more consistent moving forward if they want a chance at top 4. EG blew a great opportunity they created for themselves by going 0-6 this week in maps.

Ninja is playing from a hotel right? There is no reason to panic at all from eg

Season 2 is  crazy, lol.

:lxthul:

Edit : Thank you LoL for another crispy 3-0 sending me early to bed :)