CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That looked so easy for nV( G2 was weird). I think it is safe to say that they are the new #1 team on the TB Power Rankings. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That Snipedown spawn though

Suspector started shooting at the 2 players on nV top red before all 4 members of nV spawned and thus Snipedown was given a blue spawn because of the negative influence at red.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank the CE gods for Optic and nV, otherwise we'd have another night until 1am. Now we can sit here and hope for a game5 with EG LOL without tearing our hair out

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I tricked everyone into giving up control because what we need to really work on is our set ups?  :holmes:

God tier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe I tricked everyone into giving up control because what we need to really work on is our set ups?  :holmes:

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

if EG losses to LOL tonight.....is it safe to say that we will all LOL at EG (even the fans will out of disbelief)?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if EG losses to LOL tonight.....is it safe to say that we will all LOL at EG (even the fans will out of disbelief)?

i hope EG wins because i don't want to read another 10 page ninja discussion 

• Upvote (+1) 5

i hope EG wins because i don't want to read another 10 page ninja discussion 

Things aren't looking good so far  :kappa:

How could you go to twitchcon in the middle of your season? Ninja is so undedicated, it's pathetic 

I thought it had something to do with the Budlight All-stars thing? Unless this is sarcasm  :mj:

RENEGAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Holy shhhhhhh, the plays at the end that he made. He killed the whole EG squad by himself. 

• Upvote (+1) 4