CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"they're lucky i'm under contract" - T2 simultaneously throwing shade at 343 while doing a throwback to his MLG days. Genius.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Random but has Team Beyond ever been called that or is it always the forums on stream? It's kind of a compliment, but would be cool for possible new fans to find us and join in our discussions.

Ok, I'm not insane :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

T2 says walking forum, I say pro players should all post and talk to you plebs like me. I respect both.

we love you dad

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 says walking forum, I say pro players should all post and talk to you plebs like me. I respect both.

so you think royal 2 is wrong

knew it

teach me

In terms of pros interacting with the forums, you and Lethul are great. I used to be on the MLG forums since 05 and you should have seen how little pros or anyone at all in the top 8 posted. Hell I think karma made a post in Orlando 08.. (Maybe 09) regarding the issues at that event regrading the fire alarm issue in the room. He had an 04 join date and that was like his 11th post.

Cratos posts a lot too which is cool, except almost anything he posts sucks, but we need both yin and yang on this site.

So yea thanks for constantly chiming in whether for memes and serious topics. Same goes to you Lethul. Even though you don't pray to the CE gods every night before bed I guess you aren't so bad either.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well I guess Snip3down made sure to let everyone on nV know that the game had already started because those first 2 minutes were amazing. :kappa:

In terms of pros interacting with the forums, you and Lethul are great. I used to be on the MLG forums since 05 and you should have seen how little pros or anyone at all in the top 8 posted.

i literally saw 2gre post once and ghost post a few times and that was it (h2f) , that era was so weird in that regard

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is with T2's shirt? Does it change from silver to black at chest level? I'm not understanding.

Yeah. I almost commented on it earlier when I mentioned the pocket square but didn't want it to sound like I was ragging on em. it looks like it's a two-tone top/bottom which is an unfortunate choice.

It blends too much with his jacket. The jacket may be charcoal and the shirt's bottom section black or dark navy but, on screen it's dark enough that they might as well be the same color.

• Upvote (+1) 1