CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG is last 9 times out of 14 match days.

EG is first 0 times.

ALG is first 8 times, including the last 5 match days.

ALG is last 1 time (and it's vs EG).

Yeah that shouldn't happen. Damn, your stats are baller!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe they'd rather sleep less as opposed to possibly forfeiting? I'd be surprised if ESL didn't take into account timezones and outside obligations in their scheduling.

I believe they live in Central Time Zone, so Pro league starts at 6:30 for them. Not saying they should be playing first every week but they definitely shouldn't be playing last the majority of nights. 

Next game  :simms:

So now?!

Edit - Damn I did it again. Went even bigger with the Tri-post. Apologies guys. 

MULTIQUOTE

MULTIQUOTE

MULTIQUOTE

MULTIQUOTE

I'll be better.  :mj:
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Jesus watching those highlights, Simms likes to yell a lot, thx god that we have T2 now, no need for those hype casters

You stay away from my precious Simms.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wasn't a smack at all. Heinz is very good at this game, and no one ever talks about him. Hope he starts getting more recognition. 

too late. i'm threw down 40 dollars for this ppv so y'all better show up

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is with T2's shirt? Does it change from silver to black at chest level? I'm not understanding.

Tom Two-Tone Taylor

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe they live in Central Time Zone, so Pro league starts at 6:30 for them. Not saying they should be playing first every week but they definitely shouldn't be playing last the majority of nights.

pretty sure the twins said on the hcs listen in podcast that they have class after they get off work a few nights a week. I'm assuming they just asked to play last when possible to avoid conflicts.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

EG is last 9 times out of 14 match days.

EG is first 0 times.

ALG is first 8 times, including the last 5 match days.

ALG is last 1 time (and it's vs EG).

L
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

pretty sure the twins said on the hcs listen in podcast that they have class after they get off work a few nights a week. I'm assuming they just asked to play last when possible to avoid conflicts.

That would make sense if thats the case.

Does frosty have 250 subs yet? We need that interview.

T2 being savage for the shit that is radar. I love it. Also I loved Frosty's teabag. More plz.

• Upvote (+1) 1