CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why does EG seem to play last a lot? Team with 3 players who work full-time jobs have to stay up the latest to play their matches. Seems a little off to me. 

Maybe they'd rather sleep less as opposed to possibly forfeiting? I'd be surprised if ESL didn't take into account timezones and outside obligations in their scheduling.

Muggsy maybe? Ik he freelanced for Optic at champs. I'll miss your pics thou :(

He wont go unless someone pays him to.

I'm gonna work hard to try and hit every Halo event(besides OC). <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

"forum haters who want eL Town replaced"

Where you at doe?

It wasn't that they wanted him replaced.

StelluR was actually playing in his spot in scrims this week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jheez I hope ESA Orange County has sold over 40 team passes, we need to show 343 that Open LANs are the answer!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid is so weird they beat nV and then they lose to the worst team in the league and suddenly the next day they start playing like crazy.

EDIT: Penguin just went off due to radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wasn't that they wanted him replaced.

StelluR was actually playing in his spot in scrims this week.

Don't bring that logic in here, when they say "the forums" they mean everyone wanted it here. EVERYONE.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

flamesword is much more popular than anyone on OG & nV

edit: actually idk man, view bots prolly

I was in that chat the whole time...it definitely felt like a TON of people. I've never seen a Halo chat move that fast TBH.

My guess is it was a combination of people wanting to support a Optic player literally fighting for his competitive relevance. It was either going to be a train wreck or a major underdog story, either way things people like to watch. He also around that time was streaming all the time which people took notice of. There were a LOT of Pro players in other games coming into that chat as well.

I never really watched Flamesword, but I watched him leading up and during the LCQ.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Coliseum flag ended too fast to get in as a spectator lol.

I wonder why they can't just stall for a minute and dl the vod off waypoint (that still works right?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened on stream?

All i'm seeing is a bunch of "Rigged" and "WTF" in the chat

Coli Flag 3-0. Game went so fast they never even had time to show it.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bookmark the games..

They probably didn't bookmark it because they didn't want to break the momentum of the series (even though it sucks we missed it).