CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

isn't travel covered by 343?

i'd hope so.......

To the open events? No.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did they cover Regionals/Worlds? 

I think they did for worlds yea, don't think they did for regionals. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think they did for worlds yea, don't think they did for regionals. 

MLG gave a stipend to everyone

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't even know if all pro teams are going to the LAN lmao. I've asked a few people and I haven't gotten any solid answers. 

From what I remember, 8 pro league teams have a bye into the 16 team championship bracket for each of the open lan events.  If not all pro league teams are attending, will they just push more than 8 am teams into the champ bracket?

@@Timo is this your territory? 

Just a heads up for those who track the viewer count, tonight is the first day of Worlds for League of Legends and it starts at 7:30pm est just like pro league. This doesn't necessarily mean the viewers will dwindle, but it is a possibility.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If some pro teams dont go to the open LANs I'll be pissed

I'm pretty sure they have to go to HCS Orange County and Vegas, but obviously they don't have to go to UGC (even though it has a bigger prize pool). UGC would be smart IMO because its more LAN practice and you are seeing AM talent front and center. 

Pros not going to lans would be pretty disappointing. The community begged for open lans all year, finally got two open lans, and the most prevalent members of the community, the Pro players, don't show up? I understand traveling takes money, but still.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If some pro teams dont go to the open LANs I'll be pissed

Pros not going to lans would be pretty disappointing. The community begged for open lans all year, finally got two open lans, and the most prevalent members of the community, the Pro players, don't show up? I understand traveling takes money, but still.

Pretty sure part of the bracket is filled with pro teams so I don't see how they can't go. Plus pros have been wanting LANs. Everyone wants LANs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure part of the bracket is filled with pro teams so I don't see how they can't go. Plus pros have been wanting LANs. Everyone wants LANs. 

if pros have to pay their own way im sure they are in no way obligated to attend

this feels like a bye week with a 20k tourney for shits n gigs (outside of open circuit implications)

just want to give a shout out to the dudes who tried arguing with me that the key to beating the current optic roster was keeping your roster from the previous season while working on strats and chemistry  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Why does EG seem to play last a lot? Team with 3 players who work full-time jobs have to stay up the latest to play their matches. Seems a little off to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does EG seem to play last a lot? Team with 3 players who work full-time jobs have to stay up the latest to play their matches. Seems a little off to me. 

EG is last 9 times out of 14 match days.

EG is first 0 times.

ALG is first 8 times, including the last 5 match days.

ALG is last 1 time (and it's vs EG).

• Upvote (+1) 6

T2 I love what you're goin for w the pocket square. Nobody respects the pocket square game.

• Upvote (+1) 1