CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But servers have actually gotten worse since the last update according to almost everyone (except for a few people in the midwest), not just the players on OpTic. I'm sure people in farther away locations feel it more, especially at the higher levels.

Like, the alternative is believing that OpTic is gonna have serious competition on LAN, which I still don't buy. Although no way to know for sure until next weekend.

Dude Royal2 has alway been a whiner and now that they are losing is gone full whiner mode, heavy aim, servers, etc.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 10

But servers have actually gotten worse since the last update according to almost everyone (except for a few people in the midwest), not just the players on OpTic. I'm sure people in farther away locations feel it more, especially at the higher levels.

Like, the alternative is believing that OpTic is gonna have serious competition on LAN, which I still don't buy. Although no way to know for sure until next weekend.

In either scenario they prob play better on LAN lol...

A) they are at a disadvantage online so play better on LAN

B) it's in their heads that it's online, etc. so when they get to LAN they play better not having online in back of their head

In 1 week Huke and Snip3down are gonna be in the nV jerseys. Can't wait.

can finally update the fantasy website pics too, hopefully

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish I was going :(

I'm sure someone will be there..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you guys think EG will lose to LOL tonight? There is a good chance they do in my opinion. And if EG uses a sub instead of Ninja, it could be even worse. 

Hopefully I'm wrong.

What was the viewership for nV vs OpTic?

15k. I dont understand how somehow Flamesword was able to get 30k in his stream in the Last Chance Tournament, and NV vs OpTic doesnt get 20k viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

15k. I dont understand how somehow Flamesword was able to get 30k in his stream in the Last Chance Tournament, and NV vs OpTic doesnt get 20k viewers.

flamesword is much more popular than anyone on OG & nV

edit: actually idk man, view bots prolly

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wish I was going :(

I'm sure someone will be there..

Muggsy maybe? Ik he freelanced for Optic at champs. I'll miss your pics thou :( 

flamesword is much more popular than anyone on OG & nV

edit: actually idk man, view bots prolly

Yeah im starting to think that was viewbotted, like we have no seen anything even close to that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And we can finally get rid of the stupid spartan pictures when they are showing teams during Pro League streams.

please please please please please go watch rebroadcasts before season 1 finals a couple months ago I swear to god if you still have that opinion I will pay you 100 dollars, if not you delete your account and never come back

Free dollahs str8 out of Lethuls account hell yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 4

same, you do great work :)

Thanks man <3 I'll be at Vegas and hopefully finals though

• Upvote (+1) 3

After this week's pro league, do you still think there will be any roster changes? Despite stellur playing 2 scrims with LG it still seems there is a major possibility he could stay on E6. Plus with LG 3-0ing EG it somewhat shows LG can still be a decent squad (ya online vs LAN/showing up and playing good/ map picks etc).

Obviously if stellur happened to leave E6 this would lead to another outcome.

Also it seems obvious Renegade is going to stay on LOL.

I would take yesterdays results with a grain of salt. Just b/c LG beats EG once doesnt mean they are automatically the better squad.

I'm slightly biased but the same can be said for LOL beating TL.

It was apparent both TL and EG were both not on their game yesterday. Not to take away anything from LG or LOL.

I will say I think Stellur to LG would make more sense. Sure, E6 has been winning but I think Stellur to LG would be an even better squad. Stellur has said on here he didnt want to leave Eco in the first place but was swindled into E6.

The results from the next LAN will probably give us a clearer picture of what is gonna go down (if anything)

• Upvote (+1) 1

My guess would be two things working together:  Last Chance Tournament was on a weekend as opposed to weekday, and The Last Chance Tourney was a longer duration so people would here about what was going and then join in as opposed to the hour that was nV vs. OG yesterday.

Then again, I am just a lurker and don't know much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would take yesterdays results with a grain of salt. Just b/c LG beats EG once doesnt mean they are automatically the better squad.

I'm slightly biased but the same can be said for LOL beating TL.

It was apparent both TL and EG were both not on their game yesterday. Not to take away anything from LG or LOL.

I will say I think Stellur to LG would make more sense. Sure, E6 has been winning but I think Stellur to LG would be an even better squad. Stellur has said on here he didnt want to leave Eco in the first place but was swindled into E6.

The results from the next LAN will probably give us a clearer picture of what is gonna go down (if anything)

I don't even know if all pro teams are going to the LAN lmao. I've asked a few people and I haven't gotten any solid answers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol he is delusional. 

"he has money so he should just uproot his entire life and move COUNTRIES!"

some ppl man..you can tell when ppl post who has actually lived on their own and who hasnt

Oh give me a break, I most certainly have lived on my own in multiple countries. 

I admit I'm unfamiliar with the visa process as it relates to gaming as an occupation. But what is so wrong about suggesting a professional player who has made over a quarter-million-dollars relocate to put his team in the best situation to continue winning? I also admit that I thought Royal 2 was a few years older but regardless its not outside the realm of possibility.

Uproot his entire life for gaming? You make it sound like he would be without family and friend contact and that if he wanted to go home he would have to walk. Plenty of gamers have relocated internationally and nationally in order to put themselves in a better position whether it be because of regional leagues or team houses or internet concerns. 

In the end it's his decision and I'm not sitting here mad at him for not moving for a video game, I'm just tired of hearing about his bad connection.

This has all been hashed out already and I'm sorry to bring it up again. This comment just irks me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

wtf is this twitch update. Follow and sub buttons moved to the top of the screen? No thank you I'll be watching pro league from azubu from now on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't even know if all pro teams are going to the LAN lmao. I've asked a few people and I haven't gotten any solid answers. 

isn't travel covered by 343?

i'd hope so.......