CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dunno. There were bad moments like when he didn't notice flag was capped, but he was natural, funny guy, golden voice, seemed to glue ppl together. I think i miss him.

We have based T2.

Can people stop harping about Royal's 2 Internet already it's getting old real fast and he's taking steps to fix it and if even did effect his pro league performance we will find out which team is truly the best team in a week at the LAN event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont think we drove Goldenboy out per say, though I'm sure it didnt convince him otherwise. The dudes up and coming with a lot of opportunities, I dont think we chased him out, I think he chased other opportunities out.

I've talked to Goldenboy recently, he's still interested in Halo but he's been busy with other stuff (like you said previously).

Just because he isn't around as much doesn't mean he isn't helping the Halo community. He's been helping us personally a lot over the years on Twitch with our streams.

• Upvote (+1) 9

good god

I went to his stream and was like "What is he talking about?  This looks perfectly normal."

Then I accidentally scrolled up.

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

Poor Ryanoob. He's had to stall for like 30 minutes now.

I dont understand how the servers of the biggest software company in the world are so crap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you so much to @@RyaNoob for streaming the EU games today in place of @@Onset. It's hard to follow this stuff relying on Waypoint and other community tracking sites. Just being able to watch the matches is a huge help.

And of course, thanks to any players streaming it.

http://www.twitch.tv/Septic

http://www.twitch.tv/RyaNoob

I wish someone at ESL would give us an explanation for as to why EU only gets streamed once a week instead of twice like how it is NA I mean I can't imagine it's a cost issue and viewership was pretty decent yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish someone at ESL would give us an explanation for as to why EU only gets streamed once a week instead of twice like how it is NA I mean I can't imagine it's a cost issue and viewership was pretty decent yesterday.

What numbers did the EU stream hit yesterday 

What numbers did the EU stream hit yesterday 

I think it peaked at about 3k viewers but it stayed around the 2k mark for most of the stream.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand custom games aren't working for the EU matches.

Yay, 343/Microsoft.

Such a great game. I'm glad we get to watch this for another year!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've talked to Goldenboy recently, he's still interested in Halo but he's been busy with other stuff (like you said previously).

Just because he isn't around as much doesn't mean he isn't helping the Halo community. He's been helping us personally a lot over the years on Twitch with our streams.

Hasn't he put, or at least had a role in putting TB tourneys and pro league on the front page of twitch? I know he's not everyone's favorite caster, but he's done a lot to try to help Halo.

I'm not doubting Royal 2 has a harder time online than other players being up in Canada, but he stills drops 1.5's in scrims & was the only one on his team positive with a 1.25 yesterday. You'd think he's dropping .5's the way people talk about it & then you check stats so it seems like he can kill alright. Just an observation not throwing shade or anything.

Cods online experience is way worse as you are playing vs. a host and playing coast to coast on 2/3 bars is worse than anything I've experienced on Halo (heavy aimer is def a thing though/ghost melees).

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not doubting Royal 2 has a harder time online than other players being up in Canada, but he stills drops 1.5's in scrims & was the only one on his team positive with a 1.25 yesterday. You'd think he's dropping .5's the way people talk about it & then you check stats so it seems like he can kill alright. Just an observation not throwing shade or anything.

Cods online experience is way worse as you are playing vs. a host and playing coast to coast on 2/3 bars is worse than anything I've experienced on Halo (heavy aimer is def a thing though/ghost melees).

Just excuses, they never complained when they were destroying everybody.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

After this week's pro league, do you still think there will be any roster changes? Despite stellur playing 2 scrims with LG it still seems there is a major possibility he could stay on E6. Plus with LG 3-0ing EG it somewhat shows LG can still be a decent squad (ya online vs LAN/showing up and playing good/ map picks etc).

Obviously if stellur happened to leave E6 this would lead to another outcome.

Also it seems obvious Renegade is going to stay on LOL.

If I read the info right all 8 pro teams playing at OC and top 8 teams through the open play in a 16 team tourny Sunday.

So far Lol's 4th has been able to play in pro league and the am cups, but it kinda seems like one of the top am teams are gonna be left in lurch next weekend :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hasn't he put, or at least had a role in putting TB tourneys and pro league on the front page of twitch? I know he's not everyone's favorite caster, but he's done a lot to try to help Halo.

lol you basically just restated most of what Cyren said

Just excuses, they never complained when they were destroying everybody.

But servers have actually gotten worse since the last update according to almost everyone (except for a few people in the midwest), not just the players on OpTic. I'm sure people in farther away locations feel it more, especially at the higher levels.

Like, the alternative is believing that OpTic is gonna have serious competition on LAN, which I still don't buy. Although no way to know for sure until next weekend.  

• Upvote (+1) 4