CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Exactly. Thats connection based. I remember having clips of the H3 shotty killing someone when my reticle was nowhere near them.

The connection never made it so you could literally not hit someone and kill them in any other halo unless it was on like some mexican/australian host. This shit happens on normal connections.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H3 had the hardest sniper through every Halo (excluding H1 because I don't remember that game).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The connection never made it so you could literally not hit someone and kill them in any other halo unless it was on like some mexican/australian host. This shit happens on normal connections.

I bet Mikwen was pissed at you when you were unplugging the internet for Crota, too.

Only if they blocked off the top of the map.

nah his littler brother was expert with sword and we all had G-horn

• Upvote (+1) 1

damn you Bungie.

Oh wait...this is a 343i thread.

well there is a carved mountain in the likeness of Chief thru a glitch wall ;)

So were is the EU rosters?

Not sure of why they decided on different lock dates but I would imagine they announce all pro league rosters after the NA lock.

Were you the guy who said H3 sniping was easier than H5, or was that someone else?

Surely no one actually thinks that? I mean every one has opinions but that's just a bad one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He always goes after me, he will downvote most of my posts and try cheap shots at me every opportunity he gets.

Just upvoted that one. It's all good, man  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wrote about the success of CLG last season and some of the implications it could have on our scene moving forward. Would love to hear some of your thoughts since you guys are the heart of the competitive Halo community. Hope you enjoy.

http://slingshotesports.com/2016/08/24/clgs-current-halo-run-and-the-effect-of-dominance-on-a-professional-scene/

Good read.  I agree with all the points you made, but some examples of their comms or strats would've been really helpful to a reader who hasn't watched them or doesn't know about the difference between their approach versus other teams.  

Even running it's worst/best the bullets wouldn't heat seek and bend round corners like h5. The h3 sniper took a lot of skill to be consistently good with, that's why only a few people were considered elite snipers. Since Reach everybody has been a sniping God. I've used them all and h5 is the easiest by far, i swear anytime i see a red dot behind me i spin snipe and hit it 90% of the time.

Not sure of why they decided on different lock dates but I would imagine they announce all pro league rosters after the NA lock.

eu rosters have already been locked, they were suppose to announce today lol

not a big deal, obviously, cause who cares about eu?  :simms:  :kappa:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1