CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's a bummer, bud. I hope you get it all worked out. And, even though I'm swallowing some pride by saying this, maybe you could show the Customs people the El Classico trophy you won tonight and that will swing their decision. :lxthul:

What does El Classico mean? Sorry, I don't speak Spanish  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

No, casters just don't know what they're talking about... unless I don't know what I'm talking about. Just continuing to sub since LOL didn't want to make their decision now when they could make it in 2-3 weeks while using renegade as a sub.

Ro2W2Bn.png

So he played for them Week 2 and 3. He can't play for them Week 4 unless they officially pick him up (or do whatever the further evidence thing means).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lmao if LOL wins this... Good rule guys

I mean, it's hard to change that much in this situation. At least this one wasn't as close to being over at the reset.

Ro2W2Bn.png

So he played for them Week 2 and 3. He can't play for them Week 4 unless they officially pick him up (or do whatever the further evidence thing means).

Evidence is that they don't want to pick him up but need someone to play :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Evidence is that they don't want to pick him up but need someone to play :D

Do you know if they want to pick him up but forgot about the deadline, or are they still trying him out? Because I definitely think they should pick him up.

If LOL actually takes this series looks like I may need to reevaluate where Liquid stands in terms of top teams.

4th.

LMAO at TL... They may as well just forfeit their remaining matches...  Rayne thought he wasnt the problem on nV after they beat them... LOLOL... TL just lost to a team that doesnt practice... The last time they played together as a team was last week for their League match...

• Downvote (-1) 7