CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If there are any glaring flaws in the game it's splinter grenades

I agree they should be removed like autos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish that Optic was actually picking up eLtown's roster, and dropping their current one.

Optic should have 2 teams, 1 content creators and the others competitors.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 5 sniper is a bit easier but it's perfect for the game. If it was really a problem it would be more obvious in the stats and the gameplay. You're arguing about small things that will never change for this game.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Put your reticle next to someone's head in both games and fire. You can SEE H5 bullets CURVE toward the head. We can stop the argument there. But then there's things like no scoping which is also easier. I don't know what else you need to know, even pros acknowledge the sniper being easier. It's just you for some reason seem to think one of the hardest snipers in the franchise (H3) is even close to as easy as H5. You haven't defended your opinion either btw all you said was "movement options". No mention of aim assist or magnetism or anything.

So because you don't like what I said it means that I didn't defend my opinion? Slower and more predictable movement leading to easier shots is a valid argument.

Can anyone really argue the halo 5 sniper is ridiculous?

This is a problem with connection not the sniper. Happens with every gun.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think the reach sniper was the best one.

We have the same opinion about the H5 sniper, but H1 Sniper is the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 5 sniper is a bit easier but it's perfect for the game. If it was really a problem it would be more obvious in the stats and the gameplay. You're arguing about small things that will never change for this game.

How many maps do we play on competitively that have dual snipers? Why do you think that is? The sniper is a big problem. There's a reason it's on a 3 minute timer. In modes like BTB it is absolutely ridiculous. It is so easy to kill people with that thing. Honestly look at the clip posted above. That kind of crap happens all the time with the sniper. You have people playing for millions and they can get kills without even hitting people. Why would you defend a gun that can get kills without actually hitting the target? That sound like a pretty big problem to me.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

So because you don't like what I said it means that I didn't defend my opinion? Slower and more predictable movement leading to easier shots is a valid argument.

"show me a clip where someone gets sniped in the back and it's a headshot"

"That's just connection based"

GG.

Also, movement speed isn't a good argument because, as stated earlier H1 has a much harder sniper and that game has the most grounded movement in the series.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many maps do we play on competitively that have dual snipers? Why do you think that is? The sniper is a big problem. There's a reason it's on a 3 minute timer. In modes like BTB it is absolutely ridiculous. It is so easy to kill people with that thing. Honestly look at the clip posted above. That kind of crap happens all the time with the sniper. You have people playing for millions and they can get kills without even hitting people. Why would you defend a gun that can get kills without actually hitting the target? That sound like a pretty big problem to me.

Link me a clip of that happening on LAN. Sniping is so easy in BTB because 90% of the time the other guy isn't looking at you. In every halo it's easy to hit people that aren't paying attention to you

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

We have the same opinion about the H5 sniper, but H1 Sniper is the best.

I never played CE so I wouldn't know.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if I had photoshop I would create the masterpiece of someone beating a dead horse with the h3 and h5 snipers, but alas

OT: Roster Lock tomorrow hype

• Upvote (+1) 1

So because you don't like what I said it means that I didn't defend my opinion? Slower and more predictable movement leading to easier shots is a valid argument.

Exactly. Thats connection based. I remember having clips of the H3 shotty killing someone when my reticle was nowhere near them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The connection never made it so you could literally not hit someone and kill them in any other halo unless it was on like some mexican/australian host. This shit happens on normal connections.

SUPER late to the party but I did make a comment in MCC thread like 5 months ago that I noticed Ghost was playing MCC H4 custom on Haven for like 8 hours a day for a full week.

Pretty sweet I saw this coming. :simms:

I remember this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why

Were you the guy who said H3 sniping was easier than H5, or was that someone else?