CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am I only one who thinks Strongholds is getting kinda lame sometimes?

Pretty weak statement. Be more decisive: "I am starting to not enjoy strongholds" carries more weight and has a clearer picture of your perspective.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Old Halo of Optic pls. Formal Crimsix Flamesword Maniac going to open events with no practice and winning them.

Crimsix said watching/playing Halo brings back too many bad memories from his "dark days" during Reach.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Crimsix said watching/playing Halo brings back too many bad memories from his "dark days" during Reach.  :mj:

I mean his placings were really bad so that's probably why.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

How were they "really bad"? He finished Top 8 in 4 of 7 events; with a 4th place finish.  Pretty good for a kid that literally came out of nowhere in his first year of competing.  The competition in Halo Reach was still legitimate.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How were they "really bad"? He finished Top 8 in 4 of 7 events; with a 4th place finish. Pretty good for a kid that literally came out of nowhere in his first year of competing. The competition in Halo Reach was still legitimate.

Didn't we had bloom for most of the events in Reach ?

Any chance we'll see Flamesword come back into the scene? Or is he done for good? 

I highly doubt it, a handful of the older pros didn't catch fire early on in the game and ended up retiring.  I still believe Flame, 2gre, T2, etc.  could have all been decent players on HCS had they busted their rear ends grinding H5.  I imagine though, especially for people like T2, without having the income from sponsorships \ tourneys due to not being on any premiere teams, you just cant afford to sit around and play halo all day.   It's really a shame.

That said, I think it would be really cool if H5 had like a mini league that was 21+.  Maybe more old pros would come out of the woodwork for that.   Sponsored by bud light! would be cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IM BACK

F/A for now until SUD2 comes back and he is still in recovery but im dying to compete. His cancer is gone 

Chemo was a success <3

I cant play Saturdays because of work but I can Play Sundays, any top 8 teams wanna pick me up ;)

this is awesome news, we missed u guys

RC Nation

• Upvote (+1) 9

I mean they weren't terrible, I just find it funny because he makes it seem like playing Reach ruined his life.

Please let the frame rate and "skipping" issues be resolved before tomorrow. Would love a smooth stream for the big matches, will really hurt us if there are disconnects/stuttering.

I highly doubt it, a handful of the older pros didn't catch fire early on in the game and ended up retiring. I still believe Flame, 2gre, T2, etc. could have all been decent players on HCS had they busted their rear ends grinding H5. I imagine though, especially for people like T2, without having the income from sponsorships \ tourneys due to not being on any premiere teams, you just cant afford to sit around and play halo all day. It's really a shame.

That said, I think it would be really cool if H5 had like a mini league that was 21+. Maybe more old pros would come out of the woodwork for that. Sponsored by bud light! would be cool.

Don't lump 2gre with them. He's still good
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Commonly makes an extended forum posting run essentially filling in for the King while he was out while juicing his Twitter with spicy roasts. 

I remember when Commonly was just that guy with the Selena Gomez sig to me. Then Crowd Pleasers formed and the rest is history.

• Upvote (+1) 5

6'4" and Tatted coming in clutch  :walshy:

Make us proud @@Randa   

we may give ole Money Matches dude a lot of crap, but this is awesome to see. Happy those guys get to go to a LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 9