CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am I in the wrong place to post my opinions on Halo?

You are not. It's just that there has been post after post like your's loaded with the same dialog about Ninja that hasn't changed even if he does. Your 3 posts in a row were thick with that same narrative of him that is so over used it is meme level.

Ninja isn't immune to the criticism even from me, a long time Ninja fan. But if you think Ninja is no different today than he was in January then you haven't been watching.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You are not. It's just that there has been post after post like your's loaded with the same dialog about Ninja that hasn't changed even if he does. Your 3 posts in a row were thick with that same narrative of him that is so over used it is meme level.

Ninja isn't immune to the criticism even from me, a long time Ninja fan. But if you think Ninja is no different today than he was in January then you haven't been watching.

Don't you think there is a reason that people bring up the same points over and over? I think Ninja is marginally better than he was in January, I think he is significantly better than he was in H2A. People harp on Ninja because he has all the talent he could ask for in this game, he just doesn't use it to his full potential. I can assure you that I've been watching. I just don't have rose colored glasses on.

Good conversation though. We can agree to disagree for now. I'll be rooting for Ninja all season, I hope he proves me wrong and brings EG a championship this season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think ninja's no scope game 5 in the eg vs e6 series sums up ninja in 1 play. When he's on, you win- If not you lose. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only time i mind the player outlines is when we're watching someone snipe and they look away a split moment before an opponent shows. drives me nuts

• Upvote (+1) 4

The only time i mind the player outlines is when we're watching someone snipe and they look away a split moment before an opponent shows. drives me nuts

I like the outlines when someone is sniping or during a flag run. It is a great tool to show positioning during critical moments. However, I do not thing it should be the default for the stream. It takes suspense out of the matches in my opinion. I miss being surprised by encounters or plays that are made.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't insult fire like that, it's obviously much better.

Kappa

There's a Kappa emote.

:kappa:

When is roster lock?

You forgot to put " :lxthul: " after roster lock. 

When is roster lock?

Someone said the transfer period ended at 3 pm EST. At least, that's what I'm hearing in Heinz's stream, he's talking to APG about it. I'm not sure though.

Maybe only for this week though.

The Transfer Period ends on October 23rd.

Rosters lock every Monday before vetoes until the end of Pro League on Thursdays.

Is it one change per team per transfer period?