CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Plz no, the sniper is way too easy.

Thats not a problem with the map though, thats a problem with the weapon.  We have been asking for the sniper to get fixed since launch. I dont know why it has not been addressed yet. For a spectator experience, 2 snipers would be great. but the weapon needs to be made harder first

• Downvote (-1) 1

the h2 sniper was eZ as well 

yes, but it generally didn't give you headshots if you hit someone in the butt cheeks like the h5 one does.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the h2 sniper was eZ as well

We have higher standards now. H3 sniping duels were cools because you knew it was really hard to hit those shots.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I'm just waiting for a map with two snipers. If 343 wanted to remake a map why couldn't it be sanctuary

We've played Sanctuary in Halo 2, Halo Reach, halo 4 and h2a. Thats about 6 or so years of the same map. i want that map to just die out at this point

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

4Mbm9sw.png

:kappa:

I don't understand your point. First i was never a good sniper i was more of a BR guy, and the fact that i hit those sniper headshots is a testament of how easy it is. I am a terrible sniper user, heck i avoid most of the power weapons i give it to my teammates.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

We've played Sanctuary in Halo 2, Halo Reach, halo 4 and h2a. Thats about 6 or so years of the same map. i want that map to just die out at this point

I would play that map every day and not get tired of it.  A good map is a good map.  I don't think there is anything wrong with remaking classic, good maps as long as they are updated to keep up with tech and mechanics.  Just ask CS, they have had some of the same maps in the pool (with iterative "reworkings") for like 15 years.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Im trying to have a discussion, but I think some people are more concerned in using memes and ad hominems atacks.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Im trying to have a discussion, but I think some people are more concerned in using memes and ad hominems atacks.

No worries man.  I think everybody in this thread agrees that the sniper is too easy to use.  probably every 3rd clip i see of a sniper where the "headshot" emblem shows, is clearly not a headshot. i think @@mikeface killah is just fucking around

• Upvote (+1) 2

No worries man. I think everybody in this thread agrees that the sniper is too easy to use. probably every 3rd clip i see of a sniper where the "headshot" emblem shows, is clearly not a headshot. i think @@mikeface killah is just fucking around

He always goes after me, he will downvote most of my posts and try cheap shots at me every opportunity he gets.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He always goes after me, he will downvote most of my posts and try cheap shots at me every opportunity he gets.

He can be a bully :simms: but sometimes it may be you misunderstanding the language of meme ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 2