CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

also if you judge cratos purely based on his k/d you are clueless as to what kind of player he is, cratos does the dirty obj work

If you go back and watch HWC VoD, he was basically a human meat shield for Suspector the entire tournament. He lead so many pushes, weakened players, then Suspector slides in and cleans it all up.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And this is with no Xbox and satellite.... how good could he be if he was able to play all the time? Probably pretty fucking good.

Lifestyle made a good point about this yesterday regarding no radar.  It would give good players that are solo queuing more of a leg up when playing against an OK To4.  A good team your screwed either way though.

Uhh...wouldn't it favor the TEAM COMMUNICATING a lot more than the solo player probably on a team with people who don't talk?

Been away for almost a week but had to address this.  I chose the words I used here on purpose. a TEAM COMMUNICATING (all caps style) would be a GOOD team, in which case, as i said, you would be screwed anyway.  But an OK team (one that plays together but doesn't communicate quickly/efficiently. OK in caps on purpose in op) would be MORE beatable than they are now since you could be individually sneakier faster and carry the team more.

anyway, i have been away for a while.  going to try to catch up on 100 pages here...

Cratos will continue to be Satan beyond the 2 weeks though, correct?  :lxthul:

Possibly. We might start saying things like "Cratos isn't THAT bad..." Or "At least he's a good player" Or even "He's human like the rest of us....", if he posts a youtube video, or makes a funny forum post, etc. 

:lxthul:

Been away for almost a week but had to address this. I chose the words I used here on purpose. a TEAM COMMUNICATING (all caps style) would be a GOOD team, in which case, as i said, you would be screwed anyway. But an OK team (one that plays together but doesn't communicate quickly/efficiently. OK in caps on purpose in op) would be MORE beatable than they are now since you could be individually sneakier faster and carry the team more.

anyway, i have been away for a while. going to try to catch up on 100 pages here...

Exactly. No radar lets an individual player's skill and intelligence shine far more than radar

Also an ok to4 could call out but just do it badly. Less precise callouts are punished way more without radar

• Upvote (+1) 4

Possibly. We might start saying things like "Cratos isn't THAT bad..." Or "At least he's a good player" Or even "He's human like the rest of us....", if he posts a youtube video, or makes a funny forum post, etc. 

:lxthul:

Well, I'll be here to remind you all that you've become a bunch of devil worshipers  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you go back and watch HWC VoD, he was basically a human meat shield for Suspector the entire tournament. He lead so many pushes, weakened players, then Suspector slides in and cleans it all up.

Meat Shield = a loathsome slab of "Grass"- fed Colorado beef

Exactly. No radar lets an individual player's skill and intelligence shine far more than radar

Also an ok to4 could call out but just do it badly. Less precise callouts are punished way more without radar

Exactly my train of thought.

Anyway, i did not catch up on the last 100 pages, just skimmed the last 20 or so.  This season is hype as fuck.  There is so much more parity in the league right now.

3 way tie for first

Optic isn't straight curb-stomping every team every time anymore.

aPG is playing better overall.

ALG just need to get over the "game 5 hump"

EG sounds like they are actually having fucking fun playing again.

Reverse sweeps

T2 + Elamite =  :cash:

#FreeStellur

I straight up got a boner watching the games this morning.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well, I'll be here to remind you all that you've become a bunch of devil worshipers  :kappa:

Thanks you. You can help us snap out of the E6/Cratos cult. 

Exactly my train of thought.

Anyway, i did not catch up on the last 100 pages, just skimmed the last 20 or so.  

Do you even Beyond bro?  :lxthul:

I straight up got a boner watching the games this morning.

That might be unhealthy, you should check with a doctor. 

But yeah I agree. This season is already so much better then last season! 

That might be unhealthy, you should check with a doctor. 

But yeah I agree. This season is already so much better then last season! 

No need to contact a doctor until it lasts longer than four hours.

• Upvote (+1) 3

*3 out of 4 players on OG are his fav*

*never roots for them to actually win*

"am i the only one that does this?"

.....yes...yes you are

Ha ha, I know right, I think I'm more so rooting for the upset/underdog, rather than against them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, if what I heard is real. That's crazy.

:bman:

NOOOOO!!! hopefully jimmy g's shoulder is ready to go with 10 days to rest.

No need to contact a doctor until it lasts longer than four hours.

Luckily i fast forwarded through commercials and to the 30-kill mark in slayer games so it was only a 3 hour boner.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Last season: 12 Five Game series

This season (two weeks): 7 Five Game series

:weback:

:fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2