CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why does everyone think Stellur is the reason E6 is a good team? Bubu is playing good and Suspector has been equal with Stellur. He played the best in the LG series. Imo solid 3 besides Cratos going negative almost every game lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Could you add more to this post as to why it's laughable to you? I think Stellur's performance these past 2 weeks stat wise makes it hard to argue him not being the best player on E6. I personally consider Bubu Dubu and Stellur equally vital to E6's success in game.

That's a different statement though than "Stellur is hands down the best on E6". I agree with you, him and Bubu are equally valuable players.

I'm assuming it's the "hands down" part that threw him off... but I'm not sure what's funny about it. I can see why people would debate between Stellur and Bubu, but from what I've seen Stellur able to do WITHOUT TEAM PRACTICE, I don't think there's much argument to be had- From where I sit, Stellur has been the best on the team, hands down.

And Cratos is the worst. The idea that Cratos should get paid twice as much as anyone on the team is laughable. In sports, it's not uncommon for teammates to have different salaries, but talent and value typically trump tenure and loyalty.

Bubu is playing excellently.

But Stellur leads the team in kills, has the fewest deaths, delivers the most damage per death, and leads the team in 4/6 of the objective categories... This is all while being the odd man out in terms of practice.

I know stats aren't EVERYTHING. But they can't be ignored either...

Bubu reminds me of an LBX. He is no doubt a great player but he does a lot of the dirty work that needs to be done. Perfect example that flag run on Fathom CTF that won them the game.

Could Stellur even carry lol?

Stellur could possibly end up on LOL, but I'm predicting Stellur to ALG. Nothing against LOL, but I think ALG and LOL are the 2 choices as of now. ALG being the more attractive team since LOL is 0-4 and ALG has looked like a really good team, was all there matches have been close so far, and could easily be a 3-1 team right now. 

Thank god it isn't. That's Dutch for 'Dick/Penis'. Lol

I was thinking of learning Dutch in my spare time, and now I really want to lol. Lekker

There is nothing I enjoy more after missing the last night of Pro League to see that Cratos was carried. Feels good man, Karma is a "bee"tch. Sorry for that...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bubu reminds me of an LBX. He is no doubt a great player but he does a lot of the dirty work that needs to be done. Perfect example that flag run on Fathom CTF that won them the game.

Yeah I really don't want to under sell Bubu's or anyone else's contribution to the team. For every 'dirty work flag run', there's 3 other players blocking spawns and cutting off defenders. It's impossible to guage everyone's performance looking JUST at numbers.

But when you use the numbers to compliment what we can actually see on screen, then it really paints a picture of how valueable a players performance really is. I think Bubu has been the second best player on the team.

I think Stellur will end up on LG. He said he didn't want to leave Eco and only did for the 3k salary he was promised.

I think they will end up back together.

I think Stellur will end up on LG. He said he didn't want to leave Eco and only did for the 3k salary he was promised.

Then who goes? They have a fairly solid squad.

Even though Cratos may drop a neg bomb, he is a "glue" player. Every team needs one, and I don't think swapping him out for a "better" player would actually improve E6 if the other 3 stuck together. Glue players are difficult to describe, but you kinda know them when you see them. Victory, Lethul, Cratos, to me all these guys stats don't matter, even if they drop a big neg bomb or have the lowest stats they usually are absolutely critical to success.

We argue stats do/don't matter, but Lethul doesn't jump off the stat sheet and yet he is one of the greatest halo players playing today.

Cratos really isn't "bad" he is actually really important to E6, but he is the most fun player to roast because of his attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who gets dropped? Danoxide?

I would imagine Danoxide. Dan is good but Stellur is great.

I guess. Least history out of the current members as well?

Eco and Stellur were clearly planning on being a 'duo' and Naded and El Town have ALG history?

(Feel free to correct my history haha)

I guess. Least history out of the current members as well?

Eco and Stellur were clearly planning on being a 'duo' and Naded and El Town have ALG history?

(Feel free to correct my history haha)

Yeah Naded and El Town do have a history but as of late and the streams that I have watched, it seems Brett has been running a lot with Dan and not El Town. Idk though.