CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Could you add more to this post as to why it's laughable to you? I think Stellur's performance these past 2 weeks stat wise makes it hard to argue him not being the best player on E6. I personally consider Bubu Dubu and Stellur equally vital to E6's success in game.

That's a different statement though than "Stellur is hands down the best on E6". I agree with you, him and Bubu are equally valuable players.

You literally named your team LOL

It's an insult to the league and gives off the impression that our pro league has a team that doesn't give a shit and has already given up.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 15

It's an insult to the league and gives off the impression that our pro league has a team that doesn't give a shit and has already given up.

Or maybe it's because of losing an organization that is well renowned days before Pro League? That would mentally be kinda depressing to me. I don't think they are saying LOL to the league. It's more LOL we got screwed. They show promise and they try hard every game from what I've seen. They have had a lot of adversity lately and I'm very proud of them for sticking the course. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Or maybe it's because of losing an organization that is well renowned days before Pro League? That would mentally be kinda depressing to me. I don't think they are saying LOL to the league. It's more LOL we got screwed. They show promise and they try hard every game from what I've seen. They have had a lot of adversity lately and I'm very proud of them for sticking the course.

Still though, LOL? The situation was pretty bad but you still have to come up with some kind of decent team name.

Hope it works out for them though, good guys on LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why would an org get behind that roster, they are an embarrassment to the league, they have no work ethic.

You mean the roster who just got dumped by their org a little over a week ago? The roster where one of their players retired from Halo the day after getting dropped, leaving them in the struggle to find a decent fourth player to compete with them week after week? You mean the same roster who grind Halo all night? In case you haven't been paying attention, these guys are ALWAYS on. They grind arena together every day and scrim almost every night. Just because they are not in the forums every day with an update about how their search for a new org/fourth player is going, doesn't mean that they are not putting in the work on their end to get the team back on track. To say they have no work ethic is disrespectful in wholly ignorant. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Top 4 Week 2 Stats

EnVy:

E4CWsX3.jpg

Optic:

fMC2tUG.jpg

Evil Geniuses:

3LvxwwT.jpg

Liquid:

6HKw3Ox.jpg

royal 2 will activate dad god mode once he moves to the optic house if he's at the top despite shitty internet.

I wouldn't say it's an insult to the league, but selling the players short. When you haven't won a league match yet, the name "LOL" starts to represent how dysfunctional the team is as a whole. The players themselves are all proven veterans, they just need to make a roster change and start winning.

Edit: Am I wrong APG? It seems like you are settling.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

at least it wasnt LUL

Thank god it isn't. That's Dutch for 'Dick/Penis'. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are people below 1.0 KD in red?

Artistic style. Helps separate the players from all blending into each other or the rest of the graphic.

It's something I meant to do last week but forgot.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Artistic style. Helps separate the players from all blending into each other or the rest of the graphic.

It's something I meant to do last week but forgot.

Red/Green colorblindness didn't allow me to see any of that  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I were Royal 2, I would fly over to the Optic Scuf house just to play next weeks matches. Can't take any chances against NV and you certainly don't want to lose them saying to yourself, "if only my internet was better".

Just caught up on the games/forums after going to the Patriots game last night, have to say that was one of the best nights of Halo in a very long time. That Eden game 5 had me in fits.

Edit: Grammar

why so many shitposts lately?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just caught up on the games/forums after going to the Patriots game last night, have to say that was one of, if not the best, night of Halo in a very long time. That Eden game 5 had me in fits.

Dudddde Texans killed my fantasy team last night :( can't believe they scored 27 on that Texans D with a 3rd string QB.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn - is this from Titan Fall 2?  That is sick, and brutal as hell!

Yeah, one of the executions. Real brutal!

• Upvote (+1) 2

royal 2 will activate dad god mode once he moves to the optic house if he's at the top despite shitty internet.

When will that be?