CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully we will get a chance to do it during the season. I don't like it either, but flying 32 guys through the country for a photo shoot...that stuff ain't cheap.

Players should just stay on their teams. :P

Glamour Shots

Amazing Game 5!

Also, can we finally retire winnerview, it hasn't been funny since the first day.

Good shit by ESL for getting this done at a respectable time again. East Coast fans can sleep easy this week :prayers:

I happen to like it... Look forward to them, even... :-/

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know I am a day behind as i have to catch up the day after due to work but damn that Optic v Liquid series was amazing to watch.

I have also avoided TB yesterday and have not viewed any posts today so I dont see any scores.  It definitely makes watching the games more fun (prime example being the optic liquid series) but im not sure if I can keep this up week in, week out. 

Absolutely loving this season so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sat at work refreshing this thread every 5 mins. Why does the drama never occur when I need it? FeelsEUMan

• Upvote (+1) 2

ktwkOIw.jpg

Big ups to Tashi for replying, good to know these haven't been forgetten! Any guesses on which orgs are getting skins? I doubt they're going to release all 6 but who knows  :simms:

I'm too lazy to find the source but I'm pretty sure Bravo said that they first saw the Vetoed skins back in like March or May and that they immediately got to work. They were released in September. Pretty ridiculous how long it's taking them to create some weapon skins, honestly, and they didn't have to go through an org to make sure what they are releasing is fine. If HCS Skins series 2 started production after series 1 was out we're probably a few months out of a release.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Soon™ - 343

Also props to EG. They are this seasons leftovers.

If I had a dollar for every time 343 said soon in response to a when question..... I would have what I assume would be life changing money.

• Upvote (+1) 3

part of me thinks this is a long troll / subtle marketing.

first H6 teaser poster will have master chief looking over a huge vista on a new planet and the only text will be: Soon 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Still smiling over the EG victory. Really loving that team. I was hesitant, but the players seem to really mesh well together - personality wise. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Still smiling over the EG victory. Really loving that team. I was hesitant, but the players seem to really mesh well together - personality wise. 

Completely agree.  Ninja seems to cut through the twin bickering and give his input.  He explained it really well in an interview that regardless of the arguments about plays nothing is ever taken personally and it's a good way to grow as a team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wonder how long it will be until LoL have an Org. I really hope it's soon.

Why would an org get behind that roster, they are an embarrassment to the league, they have no work ethic.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 33

Who would he replace? Falcated? I haven't been able to catch their games so not sure who has and has not been playing well

Edit: I guess maybe Shooter would be the obvious one if he does move to e6

Considering how the first 2 weeks of pro league turned out, I don't see many team changes happening. Stellur for Shooter in a swap, cause stellur is almost certainly going to leave, and then LOL finalizing a 4th could be the only team changes during the transfer period. No other teams really have a reason to make any changes. 

Why would an org get behind that roster, they are an embarrassment to the league, they have no work ethic.

Because they have shown glimpses. They just haven't been able go make it consistent though map let alone a series.

Ace and Heinz are both solid players and APG can be hit and miss at the moment. If they can get a good 4th, I like renergade but wouldn't be surprised if they get Stellur, then they can grind and get that consistency.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They've actually been putting in a lot of effort. This comment could not be more wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lmaooo

Could you add more to this post as to why it's laughable to you? I think Stellur's performance these past 2 weeks stat wise makes it hard to argue him not being the best player on E6. I personally consider Bubu Dubu and Stellur equally vital to E6's success in game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just want to give LOL props for playing one of the most fun Rig TS game's I've seen. For a while I thought they might have taken the game from Optic.

Damn son

Dhshzuh.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Caught back up at work! A couple things I'm looking to happen tonight:

NV put to rest the LG is the second best team argument.

EG to bounce back tonight after teaching us all how to tilt properly. (Goose Cratos please.)

OG to reestablish their god squad status against the best worst team.

TL wins game 5 against the more experienced crouchers in ALG.

4 for 4 last night on my predictions, minus the Cratos goose unfortuantely. Would've been the cherry on top of an awesome night of Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1