CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

There are dozens of us.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Definitely nV & Team Liquid, possibly Luminosity? 

While it probably won't happen, ALG's color scheme could make for some eye-catching skins :fire: . 

• Upvote (+1) 2

ktwkOIw.jpg

Big ups to Tashi for replying, good to know these haven't been forgetten! Any guesses on which orgs are getting skins? I doubt they're going to release all 6 but who knows  :simms:

I'd guess nV Liquid and ALG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are EG and E6 halo rivals? or is that just something I created in my head because their acronyms are so similar?

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

Im a huge fan of E6. We need some heels in the HCS and Cratos Bubu and maybe even Suspector for turning his back on Stellur and selling out are all awesome in that role.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just watched the final game of this week. Man that game 5 was amazing, just lit up two pages with some green in celebration because of it.

LETS GOOO EG!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That EG house looks amazing. Easily the best gaming setup of any gaming house so far

Yeah because that will show off a lot while in game.

it would show off just fine.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

While Optic brings the most fans and following to Halo, the EG guys by far have the most lucrative backing from an org perspective. That house is nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG Clap. You were so bad at forums. The traffic could be so high if you didn't try to make it a club instead of a place where people can talk halo.

Sorry probably better in pm's

Y2RbepJ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

While Optic brings the most fans and following to Halo, the EG guys by far have the most lucrative backing from an org perspective. That house is nuts.

I'm sorry spending maybe 10k to deck a house out like that isn't close to rent free mansions. Both OpTic houses are insane in comparison.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm sorry spending maybe 10k to deck a house out like that isn't close to rent free mansions. Both OpTic houses are insane in comparison.

well, 3/4ths of the team has to go to work in the morning so they dont need to live there outside of playing for pro league matches. The optic house doesnt have a better gaming setup

Man this season has been amazing. ALG loses have been heartbreaking. Seeing so many close matches makes me really wish 5th and 6th got to go to LAN. There's too much talent.

Stellur is a beast. Now that his time has come to an end, it's time for reflection: these guys wanted the ,hands down , best player on their team to recieve half as much money as the worst player. then they kicked him off the team.

It's really reading the forums the day after matches, especially when you get to the reverse sweeps.

EG is going to be the death of me.

Power Rankings are gonna be LIT! ... And meaningless.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1