CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When I dont care who wins on both sides i just hope for a hype game 5

But go nV just so i can see potential salt and extra hype

Now that you mention it I hope NV takes it. I dont want them to win but I want it for that extra content in Vision.

That was a roller coaster of emotions. Seriously looked like EG was done after that terrible Plaza TS from Ninja, and then the blown lead on Plaza SH seemed to put the writing on the wall. Almost turned it off and went to bed but then EG got control and won the game going away. Same thing in Coli TS. Down 2-0 early and it looked bleak then a series of great pulls and runs wins them the game. Then they look great in Eden TS. Ninja is going off, but somehow E6 edges their way back in it and i start to lose hope. Then that no scope and the 3 seconds tick off the clock... holy cow, I was actually shaking. 

Please don't ever do that again EG.

:kappa:

Thats exatcky how I felt word for word. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are EG and E6 halo rivals? or is that just something I created in my head because their acronyms are so similar?

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

You know how it is. Ppl are fans of the team, but they are not fans of the org. Then they realise, they cant be fans of the team because there is Cratos on it, and even if that wasn't the problem, Stellur is leaving, so they cannot be fans if they don't know what is the actual team.

I like Towey and the content he posts, but I feel like in the winnerviews, he wants to take so much credit.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm still trying to process that game 5 Eden Slayer. That game was ridiculously entertaining. Very good comeback by Ninja after that terrible Plaza TS game and great reverse sweep win for EG. Ninja should probably get on Halo an hour or 2 earlier to warm up for league matches from now on to avoid slow starts like that, just saying.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thank you, really appreciate it more than you may know

Keep up the great work man! Once y'all get a 4th I think you can start really contending. It is only 2 weeks in after all

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG Clap. You were so bad at forums. The traffic could be so high if you didn't try to make it a club instead of a place where people can talk halo.

Sorry probably better in pm's

a0a2iv.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think shooter for stellur makes e6 worse.

All of this changes are favoring the teams that played LOL first  two week and playing E6 the rest of the weeks.

I'd love to see Stellur end up on ALG. It breaks my heart seeing them being so close to being at the top of the Pro League and not finishing. As an Allegience fan it's heartbreaking

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love to see Stellur end up on ALG. It breaks my heart seeing them being so close to being at the top of the Pro League and not finishing. As an Allegience fan it's heartbreaking

Who would he replace? Falcated? I haven't been able to catch their games so not sure who has and has not been playing well

Edit: I guess maybe Shooter would be the obvious one if he does move to e6

• Upvote (+1) 1

It breaks my heart seeing them being so close to being at the top of the Pro League and not finishing. As an Allegience fan it's heartbreaking

tumblr_lr1f6uNe971qhtjfto1_r2_500.gif

Hang in there, we'll get there.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just watched this 

. Wow the amount of battles that Ninja won in that series is Incredible. And Roy with the Overkill that won the last game, it was insane.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

One more thing, Roy is BACK

The man @@Roy is playing lights out. It's been a while since he's been able to shine like this I think. Makes me so happy to see these guys picking up again and getting hyped.

ktwkOIw.jpg

Big ups to Tashi for replying, good to know these haven't been forgetten! Any guesses on which orgs are getting skins? I doubt they're going to release all 6 but who knows  :simms:

ktwkOIw.jpg

Big ups to Tashi for replying, good to know these haven't been forgetten! Any guesses on which orgs are getting skins? I doubt they're going to release all 6 but who knows  :simms:

Definitely nV & Team Liquid, possibly Luminosity? 

Are EG and E6 halo rivals? or is that just something I created in my head because their acronyms are so similar?

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

@@Moses_FPS I really feel like the org and certain players associated with it have just left a bad taste in peoples mouths. Idk im a huge eg fan and im excited to see where this season goes. :D