CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man that was a rollercoaster of emotions. I think I had a mild stroke when the game was tied with 10secs left. Im so glad that they play LOL next week.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The fact that EG pulled that series out is going to keep me invested in this season. It's so hard to watch your team lose heartbreakers I was about to call it quits.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like 15k viewers are totally within reach with Optic vs nV next week

After all the exciting and close series this series, adding the possibility of new teams AND the El Classico, I believe we can finally reach 20k+. I mean, these are the two teams that EVERYONE wants to see go head to head in pro league; there is also a rivalry between these two teams outside of Halo, so it becomes even more hype. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

MLG Clap. You were so bad at forums. The traffic could be so high if you didn't try to make it a club instead of a place where people can talk halo.

Sorry probably better in pm's

• Downvote (-1) 33

MLG Clap. You were so bad at forums. The traffic could be so high if you didn't try to make it a club instead of a place where people's le can talk halo.

Sorry probable best in pms.

What are you trying to achieve here?

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG Clap. You were so bad at forums. The traffic could be so high if you didn't try to make it a club instead of a place where people can talk halo.

Sorry probable best in pms.

What?

Sorry probably better in pm's

Its past your bed time.

Im so conflicted for the Optic NV series next week. I dont want NV to win but I want Optic to lose.  :huh:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im so conflicted for the Optic NV series next week. I dont want NV to win but I want Optic to lose.  :huh:

When I dont care who wins on both sides i just hope for a hype game 5

But go nV just so i can see potential salt and extra hype

• Upvote (+1) 1

this season of pro league is going to save halo. i am so damn excited.

These LANs are going to be hype.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What made that game 5 great for me was when I looked at the chat near the end and I saw someone say E6 had won. I assumed they checked the score and EG was going to choke it. I full screened the match again and watched even though I knew EG had already lost, then somehow they pulled it out and I was left stunned.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That was a roller coaster of emotions. Seriously looked like EG was done after that terrible Plaza TS from Ninja, and then the blown lead on Plaza SH seemed to put the writing on the wall. Almost turned it off and went to bed but then EG got control and won the game going away. Same thing in Coli TS. Down 2-0 early and it looked bleak then a series of great pulls and runs wins them the game. Then they look great in Eden TS. Ninja is going off, but somehow E6 edges their way back in it and i start to lose hope. Then that no scope and the 3 seconds tick off the clock... holy cow, I was actually shaking. 

Please don't ever do that again EG.

:kappa:

friendsjoey-tribbianimatt-leblancshock.g

when ninja hit that no scope for the win... my god. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Are EG and E6 halo rivals? or is that just something I created in my head because their acronyms are so similar?

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

• Upvote (+1) 4

Are EG and E6 halo rivals? or is that just something I created in my head because their acronyms are so similar?

Also am I the only E6 fan around or what? I like every team but I'm especially a fan of the smaller orgs like ALG and E6

Nah, it's you, me, and e6fanboy. 

Let's get this fan club going!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shoutouts to Victory X, Roy and Lunchbox! Ninja deserves the love he's getting for the hype game 5, but it is a team game. Congrats to EG for the win!