CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The pro league is very well paced today @@Timo

Good job. Lots of games with minimal fluff. 

Thanks - credit goes to the great team running it. :) 

Man every time I hear one of the casters say "x player with a great splinter nade!" I'm just like yeah sure alright.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If money is the only reason Stellur wants off of E6 then why the hell did he leave Optic... Is this guy brain dead... He could of just stayed on Optic and leeched off of Hecz like Maniac and Boze and Flame do and made bank...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 25

If money is the only reason Stellur wants off of E6 then why the hell did he leave Optic... Is this guy brain dead... He could of just stayed on Optic and leeched off of Hecz like Maniac and Boze and Flame do and made bank...

Because he wanted to be on a solid team that got invited to Xgames maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks - credit goes to the great team running it. :)

Hey. Really love it so far as well. Any consideration gone towards maybe a little popup in the corner explaining medals or is that unnecessary clutter. I had a LoL friend watching today and she was curious as to what they meant.

Did Roy miss or did that rail go right through Bubu?

Not even spectator mode could have messed that shot up more then Roy did. He completely choked that shot.

I want E6 to win for Stellur, Bubu, and Suspector but want them to lose because of Cratos. I'm so conflicted.

Even though Bubu was surely in on the scheme to log Stellur out?

jesus christ this isn't accurate and this has been explained so many times.  He was mislead, made a decision based on the misinformation, brought this up with E6 and there was problems from there.  Not because of money, because he made a tough decision based on information that ended up not being the truth.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Even though Bubu was surely in on the scheme to log Stellur out?

I don't think Bubu is a bad kid. He has probably been taught the wrong things since moving in with Cratos, however.

Remember, he is a young kid and impressionable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is the first time I've watched pro league matches, normally I can't but is there normally this many automatic kill highlights?

• Upvote (+1) 2

You forgot your medication today. Go ahead and ask your mom for it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok I didn't used to give a shit about radar before but it needs to go, people just abuse it and take away the tense moments of not knowing where the other team is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How are E6 so good? I can't rag on them if they're winning.

Christ as much as I dislike certain members on E6 I have to say this team is very good I was expecting this to be a close series but it looks like EG is going to 3-0'd.  :kappa:

I think EG is still tilted from yesterday and poor Ninja  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

There is a zero percent chance Stellur sticks with E6, which is a bummer because they look so good. Maybe they can all combine to drop Cratos and pick someone else up.