CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Liquid should beat ALG here, but ALG never seems to go down easy. I attribute this to how good Shooter is as a teammate.

NICE. Pro League is the featured Twitch front page stream.

Edit: Viewership has jumped 700 in like 60 seconds. Game needs to start now!

Edit: Damnit! ESL CS:GO just took the featured spot. If only a game was live in that ~5 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't get why some people don't give the credit @@Spartan deserves. To me, he is a top 10 player and has been for some time. Even when he was on that under-performing Liquid squad and was going through an emotional roller-coaster, I always believe he would get past it and once he did, his game-play would elevate even higher. 

No one disses his gameplay so much as his attitude (which he himself acknowledges which is always a positive) that can build turmoil in teams.

Is everyone on EG going to be living at the house or are they just staying temporarily?

it seems like ninja and the twins will travel out for pro league matches but right now it's just towey living there

I don't get why some people don't give the credit @@Spartan deserves. To me, he is a top 10 player and has been for some time. Even when he was on that under-performing Liquid squad and was going through an emotional roller-coaster, I always believe he would get past it and once he did, his game-play would elevate even higher. 

If you re-watch the comeback on regret and what he did on the Rig it's just amazing.

He orchestrated two of the most aggressive pushes I've seen in HCS but what gets me the most is how intelligent and well coordinated those pushes were.

The way he rotated and pressured Optic's spawn while never stopping and barely missing all the while coordinating those non stop pushes with his team was mind blowing to me. Like, how can you possibly move around the map that fast and still be on top of every single spawn and power weapon? Crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like the open Vegas lan is going to be more hype than pro league finals since there will be up to 8 pro teams plus open teams joining them in the pro bracket  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need another objective so these bo5s dont have 2 ctfs or 2 strongholds. I vote for oddball

Some Pros have said Oddball wont work with Halo 5.

EDIT: We need Extraction.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need another objective so these bo5s dont have 2 ctfs or 2 strongholds. I vote for oddball

I'd rather see extraction. It plays completely different from anything else in the game and would add much needed variety.

Honestly, I can't really see Oddball working that well. I think Assault kind of proves that some gametypes simply just don't work well in Halo 5.

*EDIT, did anyone get what just happened with Predevonator? Missed it while typing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No idea why this tweet irked me, but I feel like there should be some more information here... Maybe like an interview, video or an article of his journey linked in the tweet?

I'm reading that like: Okay, so what the hell did he do to become one of the best? Who is this guy, where did he start?

Anyone unfamiliar with the HCS who may see that tweet will just basically read a statement that this guy is good at Halo and here is a picture of him.

Whateva

Catching up on the forums, quoting this because I was so confused when I read this tweet and saw no link to an article.

I mean he was on Reality Check at the start of 2015, and a year later (almost to the day) CLG took 1st place at regional finals.

There's such an amazing story here to put into an article, and you have a fantastic ending to include with the teams switch to Optic.

I just don't get it...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see ALG taking the series if TL thinks they can challooonge against Contra and Dev and even Falacated.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is everyone on EG going to be living at the house or are they just staying temporarily?

pretty sure just towey.

Roy, Lunch and Victory have jobs Ninja lives with his gf I believe.

@@Timo

Can we try not using the player outlines? It should be a tool to use not a default setting for the stream. It would be great for flag runs or when a player has sniper, but other than that I think it takes away from the action.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Some Pros have said Oddball wont work with Halo 5.

EDIT: We need Extraction.

Have any pros even tested it? If 343 can shove breakout and assault down our throats for months we can test oddball and no radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1