CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

tell me what I said that made you think I was drunk

you kept @ing me saying how "good" i was, i had no idea you felt this way about me

Oh, so what now? I can't compliment my favorite forum poster without being "drunk" or "gay"?

Is this where we're at? Tell me now, because if so, I'll take back every single nice thing I've said about you if that's what makes me a real man. GO ON, SAY IT. SAY IT.

no... i was wrong... hold me bro

• Upvote (+1) 2

what happened between eg and nV?

EG was about to win Game 4 last night, like literally about to win, when Huke lagged out causing a replay. In the replay, nV shat on EG and everyone was robbed of a good Game 5

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tell me what I said that made you think I was drunk

How can you guys say nV didn't deserve the win? I mean, what if the second game happened first and the first game happened second? Or even, and imagine this... what if deaths were kills and kills were deaths? Am teams would be shitting all over pro teams! It's just useless speculation! nV won fair and square and if they cheated it's okay because it was for money.

This post was a dead giveaway for me  :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

what happened between eg and nV?

NV 3 - 1 EG

game 4 had a lagout while EG was up 51 points (had 14 to go) so they had a replay with EG requiring 51 points and NV requiring 100 points to win. NV won the replay pretty handily, but it highlights the fact that there are no good recourses for replays right now. There is no good rule, at least for SH.

edit: l8

I think the score was EG 87- 37 nV before the lagout. Why not make it where EG only needed 13 & nV needed 63? 

bc esl

Oh, so what now? I can't compliment my favorite forum poster without being "drunk" or "gay"?

Is this where we're at? Tell me now, because if so, I'll take back every single nice thing I've said about you if that's what makes me a real man. GO ON, SAY IT. SAY IT.

Nav, you're drunk right now....aren't you?  

@@NavG123 I'm open for compliments without judging you :kappa:

How long have you been a member of Team Beyond?

How much + or - rep have you accumulated in your time with Team Beyond?

Have you ever posted a meme to the Team Beyond forums? Including but not limited to: text-based, image-based, gif-based, and video-based.

If so, how many memes have you posted to the Team Beyond forums?

How much + or - rep have you accumulated on these meme posts?

Do you have at least 2 weeks of experience with image-based and gif-based memes?

If applicable, do you prefer text-based or image-based memes?

Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime?

Are you currently or have you at one point been associated with what is colloquially known as the "Meme Team"?

• Upvote (+1) 4

How long have you been a member of Team Beyond?

How much + or - rep have you accumulated in your time with Team Beyond?

Have you ever posted a meme to the Team Beyond forums? Including but not limited to: text-based, image-based, gif-based, and video-based.

If so, how many memes have you posted to the Team Beyond forums?

How much + or - rep have you accumulated on these meme posts?

Do you have at least 2 weeks of experience with image-based and gif-based memes?

If applicable, do you prefer text-based or image-based memes?

Have you ever been convicted of a violent crime?

Are you currently or have you at one point been associated with what is colloquially known as the "Meme Team"?

I'd like to politely withdraw my application :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

MCC was a huge scam and to this day I haven't forgiven them for that shitstain of a game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree the ruling should've been EG needed 16 and NV needed 66. The thing that really sucks is that they more than likely would've won the game if the lag out didnt happen. Despite the replay rules not being ideal- it doesnt matter because they didn't get 13 points so they would've lost anyway. For future situations they should look into changing it for sure

• Upvote (+1) 3

If they made one that said "Halo took my education" -Cratos ....i'd buy

I agree the ruling should've been EG needed 16 and NV needed 66. The thing that really sucks is that they more than likely would've won the game if the lagout didnt happen. Despite the replay rules not being ideal- it doesnt matter because they didn't get 13 points so they would've lost anyway. For future situations they should look into changing it for sure

I dont like the ruling but I really dont think theres any good way to replay it except for fixing the shit servers. The best (in my opinion) would have been EG only needed time remaining before replay. Or they could have scrapped the whole map and moved on to the next one with series 2-1 still. 
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Alright Team Beyond, I have a major question: I honestly want your guys' opinion on my recap for day one of week two.

I really want to provide a game-by-game breakdown that doesn't go on for ages and that the community can read and enjoy. As someone who is fairly new to the scene as a wrier, I need some veteran eyes on it.

If it sucks, let me know how I can improve it. If it's good, maybe I can continue to post it to catch up those who missed a game or two last night.

Anyways, here it is:

https://gamurs.com/articles/hcs-pro-league-week-2-day-1-recap

(P.S. Sorry if this is a link spam, I just really need to get a pulse on if this is good or not, and how I can improve. Thank you guys so much.)

Allegiance's Strongholds record is 5-0, not 4-0. 2-0 vs EG, 1-0 vs LG, 2-0 vs LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

of course an e6 graphic designer would cover their logo a tiny bit with a bunch of free space on the shirt...  :lxthul:

They then add insult to injury buy using a dominantly black logo on a dark grey background. 

• Upvote (+1) 1