CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe if 343 fixed their laggy ass game we wouldnt have lagouts every series.

Did Halo 4 have a lot of lag outs? I didn't play much of it but from MMC and Halo 5 I'm not sure they can. 

There are no longer any undefeated teams in the HCS Pro League Fall Season.

After only Day 3. Lots of good series so far.

E6 on fire yet beats TL and LG with no practice and bad chemistry? 

Insane. 

It's almost like they were a good squad before Cratos and E6 decided to completely mishandle Stellur's contract situation.

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about how E6 were planning on giving Stellur the 2.5k salary, but Cratos told them not to. That alone makes me want to see the new E6 team fail.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about how E6 were planning on giving Stellur the 2.5k salary, but Cratos told them not to. That alone makes me want to see the new E6 team fail.

Where was that said? 

Guys, this stream might finish before 12am EST. #BELIEVE

I need to be up in 5 hours.

I want a quick 3-0, but I need a game 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, this stream might finish before 12am EST. #BELIEVE

When we replay Fathom CTF for an hour, remember this post as the one the fucked it up for everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's almost like they were a good squad before Cratos and E6 decided to completely mishandle Stellur's contract situation.

They had half the Worlds ALG squad and two good players in StelluR and Bubu. Good team, but ultimately the shadiness happened and they couldn't work together. I'm sure with someone like Str8 Sick they could actually make a run for LAN finals. 

What a world. 

I'm sure with someone like Str8 Sick they could actually make a run for LAN finals. 

I disagree. I think any of the people they've been practicing with will be a downgrade.

It just shows how immature Cratos really is. I mean, E6 was ready to rectify the situation, but Cratos can't put his ego aside and decides he doesn't want to team with someone like Stellur who "disrespected" him and E6. The fucking irony is real man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow bubu just went off in the plaza strongholds. He went on a frenzy and locked down nest as he put shots on everyone with a BR. He held on to his ammoless shotgun (not sure if because he couldn't find another weapon nearby) so that LG couldn't pick up a fresh shotgun where they were spawning in yard. Bubu is such a savvy player; it's always a joy to watch him play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if LG & E6 swap Danoxide and Stellur? Obviously Stellur to LOL & Str8 Sick or Shooter to E6 is more likely.

I am confused to why Stellur is even playing for E6 or even trying when he is going to be off the team after tomorrow's match... Why is he helping out a team above them in the standings... It is like ex Optic have already thrown in the white towel and have given up...