CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly. If they would have played it by any other rules the outcome would have been the same. EG went full tilt.

Well, at least there wasn't a difference based on whether EG needed 14 or 51. I still believe the rules should be changed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am sorry but if you lag out when the other team is 14 points away from winning it should be over. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That loss was total total bullshit.

to be fair even if they had started again at the proper score, EG still didn't get points they needed ;)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

God I miss LANs. That victory was robbed from EG. Shit like this makes me want to not watch pro league.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

*looks at Halo 5 Arena*

*prepares for the forum to explode*

I know you were trying to be funny, but please don't post spoilers like that.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The rule is irrelevant in terms of that game. EG never even got the 13 points they initially needed. nV won that legitimately.

LMAO what, only needing 13 points compared to 50 is a massive difference... Also i am sure they would of played it differently if that was the case as well... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Terrible ruling, but to be fair, EG didn't even score 13 points. Eh, not a big fan either way.

The rule is irrelevant in terms of that game. EG never even got the 13 points they initially needed. nV won that legitimately.

try wrapping your head around that ruling while getting ready to do the replay as a member of EG. Not surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG had the momentum, the lead. The mentality of getting screwed over of course is going to affect the game play. NV had the feeling of nothing to lose cuz they were already up a game.

• Upvote (+1) 7