CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You are really still talking about the power rankings? If it truly triggers you to this level, I have two recommendations:

1. Stop reading the Beyond Power Rankings

2. Back up all this talk and run community power rankings yourself since Vin is MIA at school.

Otherwise, nobody really cares.

• Upvote (+1) 2

honestly hilarious how much you're triggered right now, I guess my post was a little too accurate?  ;)

I'm about to blow your mind.  "Four random forum users" does not equal "the consensus viewpoint of the entire competitive Halo community."  The latter is more interesting to me than the former, because it's interesting to know a wider perspective rather than an arbitrary tiny selection of the community ... there, was that so hard?

Nearly every power ranking for sports is done by a small aggregation of employees of the content provider. It creates a more pointed outlook since they will only include members/voters who are closely following the scene and are ready to suspend bias as it is counter-productive to their credibility as  a voter. 

That being said, your problem could be solved by embedding a user feedback poll in the article, if there is demand for it. http://www.polljunkie.com/poll/ddbyaq/hcs-power-rankings-week-2

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only reason I'm rooting for E6 to win a series this week is so we can get another Cratos interview so he can continue to make a fool out of himself  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright the predictions are as follows (from only 14 TB members but just for fun):

ALG 93% - 7% LOL

NV 57% - 43% EG 

LG 93% - 7% E6

TL 0% - 100% OG

Hopefully one or two upsets, I'm hyped, LET'S GO!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I have to disagree with T2 about LG being the best team right now, even if it is only based off the first week. They had by far the easiest week 1 schedule playing the projected bottom two teams. Then they played 2 scrim series and went 6-6 vs ALG and 6-7 vs OG.

@@D3STR0Y3R914 can confirm was triggered when he said that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have to disagree with T2 about LG being the best team right now, even if it is only based off the first week. They had by far the easiest week 1 schedule playing the projected bottom two teams. Then they played 2 scrim series and went 6-6 vs ALG and 6-7 vs OG.

@@D3STR0Y3R914 can confirm was triggered when he said that.

I know they have to talk about it, but it seems like its too early in the season to be saying "best team".

T2 throwing shade at the spectator mode, love it.

One of the best reasons to have someone who isn't employed by 343 to be casting.  At least he's allowed to say what everyone is thinking and not worry about catching shit for it at the office.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the best reasons to have someone who isn't employed by 343 to be casting.  At least he's allowed to say what everyone is thinking and not worry about catching shit for it at the office.

I mean he could still be told he'll no longer be casting.

What did everybody think about the shortened pre-game show? 

I feel like 15 minutes is a good time to let everybody know what's up and at the same time not spend too much time until we get into game. 

What did everybody think about the shortened pre-game show? 

I feel like 15 minutes is a good time to let everybody know what's up and at the same time not spend too much time until we get into game. 

Great adjustment imo. Thanks for listening to feedback and implementing changes so quickly!

• Upvote (+1) 4