CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

didn't see the new Vision posted yet

it's a real "calm after the storm" vibe I'm getting

(perhaps that's not the best analogy. something more like the sunday afternoon after a wild party saturday night)

first 5 minutes is basically reactions to the aftermath of last episode, Hecz gives a bit of insight into the CLG acquisition. Also Maniac's music career is taking off #ManiacBoomin

full on halo stuff starts at 7:50ish

• Upvote (+1) 8

Blink twice if you need help

When I realized E6's ire was directed at me last week, I quickly packed up our things and left with my wife to a safehouse. Unfortunately, I fear that they may have found an open skype chat with Tibby which could have led to his capture.

• Upvote (+1) 8

When I realized E6's ire was directed at me last week, I quickly packed up our things and left with my wife to a safehouse. Unfortunately, I fear that they may have found an open skype chat with Tibby which could have led to his capture.

Enigma 6 is like a family, man.

They found me these two new friends.  One seems to be really into tying knots for people sitting in chairs.  I bet he and his girlfriend get along really well at home.  The other doesn't talk much.  Just stands by the door.  Watching.  I think he is waiting for more people for the party they're throwing for me?

I love these two new friends of mine.  They're not scary hitmen at all.

Enigma 6's welcoming ceremony is fantastic.  The Kool-Aid tasted a little funny though.  I'm getting kinda s...sleepy now...   I think...  I think I'll... *yawn*  take a nap...

• Upvote (+1) 3

didn't see the new Vision posted yet

it's a real "calm after the storm" vibe I'm getting

(perhaps that's not the best analogy. something more like the sunday afternoon after a wild party saturday night)

first 5 minutes is basically reactions to the aftermath of last episode, Hecz gives a bit of insight into the CLG acquisition. Also Maniac's music career is taking off #ManiacBoomin

full on halo stuff starts at 7:50ish

Hecz also mentions that Formal won't be living at the house anymore. 

@@LethuL you going to make the move???

:prayers:

Community power rankings are just as 'meaningless' as those from a panel of admin.

It's still just a aggregate of opinions from people who don't play professionally. How does adding more people add more 'meaning'?

You aren't making any sense whatsoever.

A power ranking from players excluding their own teams wouldn't be power rankings. The whole point is to generate a discussion about how people think a LAN would play out.

You really should just quit while your behind and stop trying to "improve" something you don't understand.

You say it yourself: The whole point is to generate a discussion about how people think a LAN would play out..

I think they are succesful in that, people here talk about how the teams matchup. And these power rankings don't have to be 100% accurate that's the fun of it, would be boring if the power rankings were absolutely true and there were no surprises in the pro league.

I'm just happy that people create these power rankings, even if it's only to bring more discussion in this forum. By that I obviously don't mean the discussion whether these power rankings are bad or not but the discussion of how teams stack up to eachother.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OddballChillyCockatiel-size_restricted.g

God I love her.

Who is this person? And why does she keep getting put into Beyond memes?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not that I'm always in the know, but I've been thinking about making some videos to help introduce the curious into understanding the Halo competetive scene. I have a friend who watches whenever nV plays but he doesn't really keep up or know anything about Halo eSports, and based off of some other forums (NeoGAF, Reddit) it seems like there are some other "side-line" viewers. Would this be helpful/neat, or redundant and a waste of time?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not that I'm always in the know, but I've been thinking about making some videos to help introduce the curious into understanding the Halo competetive scene. I have a friend who watches whenever nV plays but he doesn't really keep up or know anything about Halo eSports, and based off of some other forums (NeoGAF, Reddit) it seems like there are some other "side-line" viewers. Would this be helpful/neat, or redundant and a waste of time?

Go for it. 

i don't think cratos is worried about his fine, lol

Don't know the guy, but that dude seems very "douchey." Hate to judge people, but that's the vibe I'm getting. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't know the guy, but that dude seems very "douchey." Hate to judge people, but that's the vibe I'm getting. 

Lol, I like how 1 guy claps like 10 seconds later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is this person? And why does she keep getting put into Beyond memes?  :wutface:

I'm praying to all things holy that you're joking, but if not its Emma Watson. Most known for playing Hermoine in Harry Potter. 

This interview should have been done by T squared or someone more important. Your just an average forum user and all the info you present can be found by checking the forums from time to time.  :kappa:

Love your work. Keep up the good content!

For I am but a lowly peasant...

Most of us arent making a dime off of our content, we do it because we love the scene and the game. People contribute in different ways and in different places. Videos, Shows, Interviews, Forum posting, its all contributing to the growth of the scene. Everything you said earlier nailed it. Glad you guys have kept up your grind, its about time I get back on mine.

• Upvote (+1) 1