CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hate to be that guy...but unless ESL has any type of record of IP addresses that every player uses, I don't think they can make much of a decision other than a stern warning to the team in general to stop fooling around and act professional.

I fully believe it was someone from E6 trying to make Stellur look bad or just troll him, but if they need data to take any kind of action, I don't think it's there just based on a screenshot.

Just curious for those more familiar with the technology, is it possible that someone logged into that Xbox, @@StelluR was the last person logged onto the xbox at the E6 house, and just turning the xbox on auto-logged him on that xbox and forced Stellur to get lagged out?

Obviously I'm assuming it was intentional based on the fact that @@Cratos tried to hide it with his twitter video, and innocent people don't hide things, but is it possible it was just a total accident?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bxrz from what i understand signing into stellur's GT then bashing him on twitter and trying to tarnish his rep as well as make cratos + the org look better with all the contract drama going on is just a low blow and a completely childish move that should not be allowed in "professional" halo.

They should at least be banned for this season.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't get what you're trying to say? Because they did it and got caught right away it's okay?

I did not say it was okay.

What I said is its blown out of proportion.

Just curious for those more familiar with the technology, is it possible that someone logged into that Xbox, @@StelluR was the last person logged onto the xbox at the E6 house, and just turning the xbox on auto-logged him on that xbox and forced Stellur to get lagged out?

Obviously I'm assuming it was intentional based on the fact that @@Cratos tried to hide it with his twitter video, and innocent people don't hide things, but is it possible it was just a total accident?

Stellur's post says the account was recovered the morning of their match. Someone had to purposefully recover the account, you cant accidentally recover an account.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If ESL wants any CREDIBILITY, they better do right with the punishment. Otherwise, they are condoning cheating. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why not have @@StelluR PM me the IP so I can match with the forums?

I like it. Detective CyReN is on the case.

I'm sure there are tons of easy ways to prove/disprove who dunnit. I just doubt ESL goes that far unless someone from E6 just owns up to it.

I hope they do, just kinda doubt it. ESL should definitely prove me wrong on this one and make a data driven decision.

Unless he made his account the main account on that xbox then no. My friends recover their accounts on my xbox all the time and it still automatically signs mine in when I turn it on.

• Upvote (+1) 4

BTW the ruling has already been made, just know I will still be playing with them this week.

Looks like the decision has already been made though. Maybe ESL did some further investigation we are currently not aware of. I think it would be best for StelluR to leave it alone now and let the proper authority handle things further. Wouldn't want him to be shown in a negative light.

lmao, this fucking S A B O T A G E

There is absolutely no leeway on this. If a player S A B O T A G E S another players ability to play in the HCS, regardless of which team they're on and how high the stakes are, they shouldn't be playing in HCS under any circumstances. This is a professional league, we have Z E R O tolerance for this shit.

So you think Cratos/Suspector/Bubu or whoever should be banned forever?...

Thats what i'm reading?..

• Downvote (-1) 5

I hate to be that guy...but unless ESL has any type of record of IP addresses that every player uses, I don't think they can make much of a decision other than a stern warning to the team in general to stop fooling around and act professional.

I fully believe it was someone from E6 trying to make Stellur look bad or just troll him, but if they need data to take any kind of action, I don't think it's there just based on a screenshot.

28meo77.jpg

Enough said.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Is it me or are pros speaking out publicly more about the shortcomings of H5 recently? I feel like a few months ago it was this huge deal when a pro would criticize this game (like when Naded went on that rant for half an hour on his stream and everyone was like oh fuck and it was a huge deal).

But then nowadays pros are on the forums, or twitter, just being like "ya this game's fucking weird". Like when Jimbo was like "I only play this game for the money now basically" or all the aiming stuff (even though that's been a problem since launch, ya it's gotten worse but still). Or mikwen tweeting about this game still having radar and autos. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im off the forums for one day and shit blows up when im gone i love it

I jumped off the forums for a few hours and come back to people raging about E6 again. Now I'm excited. Halo drama is the best drama.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Weren't people saying E6 threw their matches and were up in arms over it? If they did, any ruling on that?

#signoutgate is lit! And yeah anyone that knows the technical computer stuff can find where the IP is linked to and usually WHO it is linked to via their ISP.