CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys you saw his video, he doesn't have 2 xboxes at his desk!

Probably the funniest thing ever. Especially when I'm typically signed into multiple accounts on my one xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Unfortunately none of this actually proves cratos did this. I'm not saying he didn't but loyalty, respect, Six I mean come on surely not Cratos.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

This sucks. Hard to grow a scene when the people act so childish.

On the other hand how does this proceed? Who do you pin it on? I the only fair thing is to punish the entire org since unless there's direct evidence or confession of the person who did it. Otherwise it's hard to say who actually did it and who/how much collusion was involved.

God damnit.

Contract disputes, check

Cheating and tampering, check

Life changing payouts, check

Really all we need now, is for physical altercations at live events, and the sport will have its legitimacy.

BTW the ruling has already been made, just know I will still be playing with them this week.

Is esl going to acknowledge the incident/ruling? Or are they just going to do it behind closed doors to try and minimize damage to the league's reputation? I'm guessing you can't really answer this but thought I would try

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know what everyone is talking about when it comes to aim in h5. What I see everyday is seeing a guy, shooting him square in the chest, (no hit marker), guy now reacts and starts shooting but you've already put your 2nd shot on him by now (get a hit marker)then the 3rd, 4th shot... you're dead.

So annoying

Oh and cratos sucks

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What happened? Thought stellur was still playing for e6? Is the idea that cratos/someone on e6 signed him out of his account while they were playing together?

my bet is on the coach (showtime?) signing into stellurs account. And if i was a betting man id say cratos told his coach to do it. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

:apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:  :apg:

You know things are fucked up when even lethul posts  that.

D.R.A.M.A

• Upvote (+1) 3

Let's see which muhammad ali quote he pulls out his ass for this one

It was the most triggered I've been in a while, when I saw @@Cratos use a M. Ali quote.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What happened? Thought stellur was still playing for e6? Is the idea that cratos/someone on e6 signed him out of his account while they were playing together?

E6 and Stellur had a falling out, but due to the league rules, Stellur still has to play with E6 until the transfer period. (Next Week)

E6 were making it really hard on Stellur last week, not letting him in the Skype call, baiting him in TS, and the whole disconnect thing where he got signed out.

• Upvote (+1) 1