CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP7-AGBPS3I 

It's hard to show with a thumbstick on a controller, but I don't know what else you need to see after watching that video. It's the same problem you get on xbox.

Looks like his monitor has hella input lag. Most everyone else royal 2 included say PC aim is amazing and is how console aim should be.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

lol I stopped playing H5 for about a couple months, and after playing some overwatch while it was free, I hopped back on H5 for a game of Arena with a mate.

Jesus christ, it was like my thumb fell off. It felt so unbelievably slow and clunky. Janky is the best word i can think of. I personally think overwatches aiming is ass on console, but it's nothing compared to the trainwreck of Halo 5's. I don't know what they fucked up, but they fucked bad.

Tell any non-believer to switch between H5 and MCC a few times and if they think everything is fine, they need new motor-sensory neurons. 343 has fucked shit up.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can see the delay in the nade appearing from when he throws it. Online just gets worse with each update, near the last half of pro league last season is when I noticed a real difference in a lot of this stuff. 

Looks like his monitor has hella input lag. Most everyone else royal 2 included say PC aim is amazing and is how console aim should be.

No, PC Aim is amazing with a CONTROLLER. I play it with them. It's not his monitor. PC with mouse feels like xbox does with a controller. If you use a controller on PC it is instantly responsive. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Well we've talked about it for months and it's still step 1 over here

:( can't say I'm surprised. This is the same series of games that had an unfixed invincible elite neck

From my Canadian perspective I'm positive Royal 2 wouldn't miss a shot online if he was playing on Chicago internet.  :kappa:

People talk about heavy aim, but I thought this is just how it always was.  :lxthul:

No, PC Aim is amazing with a CONTROLLER. I play it with them. It's not his monitor. PC with mouse feels like xbox does with a controller. If you use a controller on PC it is instantly responsive.

So its not the same issue then is it? I'm just saying that something may be off but with out access to the source code none of us have a clue where the problem is, why its happening, or how to fix it.

So should we use a mouse for console and a controller for PC?  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So should we use a mouse for console and a controller for PC?  :lxthul:

That was my first theory actually, and if that works then we have figured out the riddle 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not the same issue, except for both games have input lag making the game feel sluggish the exact same way. Yea not the same I guess.  I don't say I know how to fix it or why, but the fact an FPS can have the shooting mechanic be so inconsistent just makes the game not live up to it's potential.

Well ok then I guess at least we can both agree its a shit situation. Anyway feel free to move on and continue being a boss now.

one step forward, two steps back

seems to be the recurring theme - game servers for the first few months of this game were near perfect, they've been incredibly inconsistent over the past few months

• Upvote (+1) 9

Could've just PM'd me your feelings :(

I imagined some super sad music playing when I read this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could've just PM'd me your feelings :(

Don't worry the bandwagon will shift next time you get some snipes on stream

• Upvote (+1) 2

Actually returned my elite controller a few weeks back because of how bad my aim suddenly became for a couple months. New controller isn't much better. Seeing other people complain about this specific issue makes me feel a lot better.

We are getting similar problems over here. Expect we've managed to narrow ours down to a certain ISP @@LethuL @@Royal2

Yea you guys are living in a fantasy land over there. Ours seems to be location based with the servers, When I played at snipedown/toweys (rip) place early h5 it was amazing. But the game also wasn't in shambles then. At the optic house Arena was flawless 90% of the time and customs were so much better too.