CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Jesus people are so impatient. PGL tried to auto register people for day 2 and it didn't work as well as they hoped, they are working on fixing it. People complaining before the end result is just pathetic, sure you can notify of problems but that's not what people did. Makes us as a community look like shit.

No idea why people are negging you. Patience people, anarchys post is an prime example of how you don't go about getting an issue fixed. I expect that from a little kid but not a full grown man. Sometimes this community is very frustrating. They messed up and yes you have a right to be mad, but there are more mature ways to go about telling pgl that there are issues.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

No idea why people are negging you. Patience people, anarchys post is an prime example of how you don't go about getting an issue fixed. I expect that from a little kid but not a full grown man. Sometimes this community is very frustrating. They messed up and yes you have a right to be mad, but there are more mature ways to go about telling pgl that there are issues.

Its less about being petty and more about the idea that organisations should be able to sort shit out in time.

One week in the OpTic House and Lethul is already wearing Gymshark and Turtle Beaches.

Next week he will be dabbing and screaming "yeet" on stream.

T2P

• Upvote (+1) 8

>343 hurts population with poor decisions such as not implementing party restrictions

>players ask for party restrictions

>343 says population is too low to implement party restrictions

The 343 industries cycle

Could implement a system that pairs full parties will full parties and after a certain amount of time if no games are found then do what it does now

• Upvote (+1) 1

>343 hurts population with poor decisions such as not implementing party restrictions

The 343 industries cycle

>???

>Profit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could implement a system that pairs full parties will full parties and after a certain amount of time if no games are found then do what it does now

Or just have a lone wolves playlist. People say that there isn't enough population to sustain moreplaylists. But is the poor playlist management that kills the population.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we for the love of God put something in place to stop full teams of 4 matching solo queue players? 

No because then people would put their full attention to shitty servers which are more expensive to fix.

The 343 industries cycle

or maybe an opt in system similar to the connection options we already have.

Frosty is better than Royal2 with the sniper.

Frosty can do crazy things with the sniper when he is on but I would say Royal 2 is more consistent with it.

when did they admit this?

Calm is basically a Chig/VictoryX kind of player. He won't be a star on a team, he won't win you games, but (unless he is playing on his satelling internet) he won't really lose games either.

I don't think he would be what LOL would be looking for.

And this is with no Xbox and satellite.... how good could he be if he was able to play all the time? Probably pretty fucking good.

But nothings MORE fun matching up against a To4 and trying to communicate with someone who has a kinect microphone, a headset that only recognises one of every 4 words that come out, and someone who's fluent in Danish!

Lifestyle made a good point about this yesterday regarding no radar.  It would give good players that are solo queuing more of a leg up when playing against an OK To4.  A good team your screwed either way though.

Frosty can do crazy things with the sniper when he is on but I would say Royal 2 is more consistent with it.

Frosty's the better no scoper, Royal 2 the better general sniper.

And this is with no Xbox and satellite.... how good could he be if he was able to play all the time? Probably pretty fucking good.

Lifestyle made a good point about this yesterday regarding no radar.  It would give good players that are solo queuing more of a leg up when playing against an OK To4.  A good team your screwed either way though.

People don't ACTUALLY play on satellite, do they? The minimum theoretical latency is like 400 ms to the best possible server in the world.

Lately I've been tuned out of everything Halo eSports related until just 2 days ago. Can anybody roughly summarize the stats fiasco for me?

Lately I've been tuned out of everything Halo eSports related until just 2 days ago. Can anybody roughly summarize the stats fiasco for me?

Tashi said Finals stats would be out to community sites soon. (He said this right after Finals.)

It's well past soon.

Chattanooga occurred 2 weeks ago.  Stats from it are out.

Finals stats are still not out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tashi said Finals stats would be out to community sites soon. (He said this right after Finals.)

It's well past soon.

Chattanooga occurred 2 weeks ago.  Stats from it are out.

Finals stats are still not out.

Can we accept that they don't have the stats

It's pretty damn obvious and I'm tired of people posting about it; what insights are we trying to gain from a tournament that far back now anyways?

EDIT: Oh these are pro league finals stats? My b, thought we were talking about HWC finals lol

• Downvote (-1) 2