CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I never really thought of FS as a standout player really. He could've been underrated at the time though.

Or one of those crucial players like Lethul who are rarely put in top 5's because they never get snipe =/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I never really thought of FS as a standout player really. He could've been underrated at the time though.

Or one of those crucial players like Lethul who are rarely put in top 5's because they never get snipe =/

giphy.gif

If he can go -37 or whatever the fuck it was in a KoTH match vs god squad instinct and his team still pulls off the win, then hes obviously doing some other shit right.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Those speeds aren't a representation of your connection to Xbox Live just for your information.

Yeah they are a representation of your connection to Halo 5 servers

FS is really clutch and has great comms. OpTic with FS may have had a lower ceiling than with Str8 sick but they were way more consistent.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Frosty is better than Royal2 with the sniper.

Snakebite put it perfectly in his stream yesterday, in my opinion. If you need someone to make a play with the sniper, there's no one better than Frosty. But if you want someone to use the sniper to build pressure and rotate around them, Royal 2 has the edge there.

OpTic are lucky to have 2 of the best snipers (in different ways) on the same team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm kinda confused. some of the teams that registered aren't eligible?

they probably don't have full rosters submitted 

he was a top player. could fill any role - slayer, obj, support. he was the captain clutch of most of the lineups he was with. watch this:

After watching this vid I want to see OpTic Beardless.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've only watched Flamesword on H5. Can anybody tell me how good he was on other games and compare his style to any current players?

He was good - your filler/objective/leader type.

To put it in perspective in terms of how well regarded he was, when H2A came out he attracted these players to team: Ace, Snipedown, and Pistola.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite put it perfectly in his stream yesterday, in my opinion. If you need someone to make a play with the sniper, there's no one better than Frosty. But if you want someone to use the sniper to build pressure and rotate around them, Royal 2 has the edge there.

OpTic are lucky to have 2 of the best snipers (in different ways) on the same team.

Reminds me a lot of Formal and Snip3down on Ambush

• Upvote (+1) 3

What has been going on with EG? Haven't watched much of anything since the end of the World Championship. Looks like they haven't been doing great

What has been going on with EG? Haven't watched much of anything since the end of the World Championship. Looks like they haven't been doing great

They just beat OpTic.

They're doing good.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They just beat OpTic.

They're doing good.

It's still strange to see an OpTic team which aren't expected to lose most matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think someone said on stream that they aren't going to move in but they have spoke about a team house, but nothing in the works yet.

That CSGO house is pretty empty .......

RNG does have sick jackets lol 

Really? I feel like I'm one of the few who genuinely disliked those jackets. I thought they looked awful, like they all just stepped off the set of Grease

• Upvote (+1) 5