CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Word on the street is that Spartan went full tilt after Royal 2 kept lagging out of scrims....not confirmed yet tho.

@@TheSimms the need for a vocal leader is definitely where my vote goes

Such a quiet mono tone team, they need a captain to tell the team what to do and kick some Hype and life into the match. Maybe even... A coach during games? listening to Elumnite and Towey during EG and NV scrims is game changing, team basically has a 5th man. Small talk is key, towey nails it perfectly and knows how to handle every situation, such a sick balance of chatter and comms.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

e6 scrimming optic without stellur?

idk if it's without stellur, or is stellur is just using some weird ass tag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not saying they are in a position to draw top talent currently but that week in Orlando might be the biggest contributor to Optics undoing this season.

idk if it's without stellur, or is stellur is just using some weird ass tag.

Could it be str8 sick? Most people think he was the one playing with ALG on that weird tag a week or so ago.

Could it be str8 sick? Most people think he was the one playing with ALG on that weird tag a week or so ago.

No it's Stellur

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic is going to be soooo bad this season.

No change then.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Everyone loves to talk about optic but alg is in pretty much the same situation and hasn't been mentioned. They've mostly played ams and also got 12-2'd by EG but hey optic is the only team that sucks right? At least be consistent with your criticism. 

Also liquid got 14-0'd by nv and then beat them and challenged clg (on new settings) not saying that will happen with optic at all but just saying

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Everyone loves to talk about optic but alg is in pretty much the same situation and hasn't been mentioned. They've mostly played ams and also got 12-2'd by EG but hey optic is the only team that sucks right? At least be consistent with your criticism. 

Also liquid got 14-0'd by nv and then beat them and challenged clg (on new settings) not saying that will happen with optic at all but just saying

Optic were last in pro league, narrowly escaped relegation (thanks to dbl elim), and took a trip right when rostermania started. They've brought this on themselves.

For the record, I agree that ALG seem pretty bad at the moment, but at least they have 2 players that have proven themselves in h5 to build around.

ExTL got 14-0d but they've shown a lot of potential. Definitely way more than Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic didn't even win more games than denial at thwbtourney. It was 6-6. That's an argument for continuations but that would be hard with best of 7s

• Upvote (+1) 1

What was CLGs scrim score tonight?

CLG won 10-3 I believe. Couple games lagged out and they didn't finish, but Lxthul's command said 10-3.

Any predictions?

Not sure tbh. ALG seems to have Shooter on lock, but the 4th could be Rammy, Falcated or Str8 Sick. 

Optic ran with Heinz today but it didn't look fantastic. They looked alright with Cloud.

If I had to guess I'd say Str8 Sick to ALG and Heinz to Optic but I have no confidence in that prediction at all.

Not sure tbh. ALG seems to have Shooter on lock, but the 4th could be Rammy, Falcated or Str8 Sick. 

Optic ran with Heinz today but it didn't look fantastic. They looked alright with Cloud.

If I had to guess I'd say Str8 Sick to ALG and Heinz to Optic but I have no confidence in that prediction at all.

I think Heinz to optic would be in OPTICs best interest. But, that situation is touchy. They're all on edge in my opinion. 

So there's a pretty decent chance that Optic could be worse this season, and the AM teams going to relegations could be better. Will this be Optic's last season in Pro League? Will they even quality for HWC?

Find out next week on the next episode of Halo World Championship *DBZ narrator voice*
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I like T2 but wasn't he gunning the HCS / ESL for the longest time up until he got a casting gig?

Didn't these forums (community) basically get him that casting gig?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anyone know why NV didn't scrim tonight? They ran CTF warmup....

Heinz is basically confirmed imo. In Ace's stream he just said, "should i change my sub emoticon to a green ketchup bottle?"

INTEL