CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How long does Hecz let flame and maniac stay in the house? Flame is just GTL'ing jersey shore style and Maniac is on the cusp of being the best music producer ever

Can/will we see the actual halo team in the house!?!

How long does Hecz let flame and maniac stay in the house? Flame is just GTL'ing jersey shore style and Maniac is on the cusp of being the best music producer ever

Can/will we see the actual halo team in the house!?!

As long as theyre getting 50k+ views on videos, they're an asset to help grow optic. Hecz will let them stay like he does bigtimer
  • Upvote (+1) 2

From a spectator pov, they're really gotta speed up this pro league. How is it starting a half hour earlier and going later? Today could have been because of how long the actual series were but even yesterday it went forever. ESL pls

Dude! It's all coming from the downtime between the early matches and then huge downtimes between series. The series between yall and EG was starting to get there where we basically went from game to game to game. That's what the entire night should be like and we might actually end by midnight eastern time

I'm so glad T2 is sticking around. Legitimately made me laugh out loud with some of the shit he's saying. Easily my favorite part of this pro league so far

• Upvote (+1) 3

Apparently people were going MIA after each game in most series, restarting internet and all that stuff. Definitely was NOT acceptable. It didn't matter we woulda played bad by our standards today anyway but it's not fun to sit around waiting to play that long, and it sure as hell isn't fun to sit there having to dedicate an entire day to 4 halo series.

What was different about this eg

What was different about this eg

Tbh it more looked like they were playing flustered as opposed to EG outplaying them. Everyone is allowed an off night.

I mean, nV and Optic are totally the teams going to relegation its so obvious.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Apparently people were going MIA after each game in most series, restarting internet and all that stuff. Definitely was NOT acceptable. It didn't matter we woulda played bad by our standards today anyway but it's not fun to sit around waiting to play that long, and it sure as hell isn't fun to sit there having to dedicate an entire day to 4 halo series. 

Reminds me of my raiding days in wow, it got to a point where people were going afk so much between bosses, or shit between pulls that we had to dedicate the first 10minutes of the raid to a bathroom/get food/take care of whatever time and had a dedicated break in the middle. Otherwise we wasted so much time waiting on 1-2 people to come back constantly.

Not saying this is what needs to be done, just having a memory.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I go out for some Dollar beers with some friends, get back to my place and check the scores...... 3-1 EG over Optic? I honestly think I may not be capable of reading this right. This is crazy. It is going to be a great season.  :walshy:

Honestly the last two days were some of the best halo I've ever seen. From the games, to the casting, and to the drama outside the game. This is what makes the halo community so great. So with that I will definitely be re-watching the vods and rereading the entire forums from the past two days. And to @@MaNiaC congratulations on a phenomenal Halo career, the game won't be the same without you.

sofia.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

What an awesome start to Pro League, all the players bringing their A game, shout out to all the support for team beyond, we try our best every week to make it better and more entertaining. Thanks for sticking with us, much love <3 Halo is back. #T2 killing it

You guys killed it <3, proud of you guys

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was working all day and am only catching up on the matches now, but....

after watching the cratos interview, I feel like I should be laughing but I just feel very sad. why is he like this? 

:wutface: