CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Getting a team house...

The Optic house is about 30 minutes from me and is the size of the Playboy Mansion, if not bigger. I dont think they'll need to be getting a new team house anytime soon.

Yeah im just going off of what hecz said in one of the vids but its not that ridiculous. I mean just look at the CS:GO house and im pretty sure its still just rush and mixwell living there.

Worth waiting up for. Everything I thought I knew about team standings was wrong. top 7 is so close rn, and LOL will only get better once they get a consistent practiced fourth. 

Side note: Also having temptation to put every team logo in my sig except for Optic & E6  :simms:

From a spectator pov, they're really gotta speed up this pro league. How is it starting a half hour earlier and going later? Today could have been because of how long the actual series were but even yesterday it went forever. ESL pls

Both E6 series took like 2 hours

• Upvote (+1) 3

From a spectator pov, they're really gotta speed up this pro league. How is it starting a half hour earlier and going later? Today could have been because of how long the actual series were but even yesterday it went forever. ESL pls

Delays because of connection/DCs yesterday, and Stasis tie.

Today, Stasis Tie, 2 Fathom ties.

It looks like the person tonight thought EG / OpTic went to game 5 or something.

Would this have anything to do with the full replays?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I definitely think Optic will be fine, but that was a huge win for EG in terms of positioning themselves for Finals and in terms of confidence.

EG still needs to work on their nerves. Lots of chokes and almost-chokes that series. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stellur is a wild card that could make a huge difference. If shooter really is leaving for e6 I hope he and str8 sick go to alg. Alg is so close

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was probably one of the few people who was a pretty big E6 fan, but after all this, I can't stand the players or the org.

The fact that no one could just stfu and be the bigger person shows how far the immaturity goes on this squad.

Agreed. I too was a huge E6 fan and thought Cratos just liked stirring the pot and trash talking. I really enjoyed cheering them on last season. However, his behavior yesterday and today is inexcusable. It's going to be hard for me to find a reason to root for this team/org as long as Cratos is there.  FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Timo @@Vivi - Feedback from tonight+last night, please have your graphics guy double check the win %s. Both nights, incorrect standings/win %s have been shown on the standings graphic at the end of the night.

This is the actual standing:

d42396b4d2abe4af43dd8982daceaba6.png

This is what's been shown on ESL's end:

616cc91c905e056be4da5c3ed81a237c.png

It looks like the person tonight thought EG / OpTic went to game 5 or something.

(Last night, Liquid was listed as 1-0 with 63% win rate but in 2nd place ahead of the other two 1-0s that didn't 3-0.)

They also put denial in the wrong pool at Burbank. Gave them the way tougher bracket