CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They're part of the Ketchup Krew, Heinz's sub/friend group.

and who is chad?

and who is chad?

ssbChad / ALG Chad.  Manager/Statistician of the Allegiance Halo team.  HCSStats guy.

FORMER Resident Richie Heinz biggest fan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

ssbChad / ALG Chad. Manager/Statistician of the Allegiance Halo team. HCSStats guy.

Wait he doesn't like Heinz anymore?

ssbChad / ALG Chad.  Manager/Statistician of the Allegiance Halo team.  HCSStats guy.

thats who i thought it was, the dude who made the LANda video. didnt know he had beef with Heinz

lame convo, feels like real house wives in here

liquid is playing clg tough and dominating strongholds

eg was up 3-0 on og last time i checked

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

ALG running with Falcated as fourth. Looking pretty avg, given their scrim score is 4-2 against Aries, TireIron, Renegade, Brainstorm, but I just tuned in - somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

ALG running with Falcated as fourth. Looking pretty avg, given their scrim score is 4-2 against Aries, TireIron, Renegade, Brainstorm, but I just tuned in - somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope you are right pretty average 

lame convo, feels like real house wives in here

liquid is playing clg tough and dominating strongholds

eg was up 3-0 on og last time i checked

Forgive me, I'm out of date and Twitch is blocked at work, what is the EG roster? Roybox/Suspecdown still?

Forgive me, I'm out of date and Twitch is blocked at work, what is the EG roster? Roybox/Suspecdown still?

Roybox, Ninja, Victory 

• Upvote (+1) 2

RoyBox + Victory and Ninja

l8

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did Ninja just shotgun Maniac for rockets and get a 3 for 1 rocket for the over or did I look up and read the kill feed wrong lol?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Ninja just shotgun Maniac for rockets and get a 3 for 1 rocket for the over or did I look up and read the kill feed wrong lol?

something like that, it was catastrophic and not even optics fault tbh.  ninja made a play then kinda got lucky.  this whole eden game has been close and thats kind of heart breaking seeing how things have been going for optic the whole game lol.  They do so well then blow it or someone makes a play on them.  They are looking better with Heinz today tho i'll say that

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually think the 25K is just nice a bonus tbh, icing on the cake if you would, the real winner is playing at an event in Las Vegas for 2 spots in pro league relegation!

Question: What is the point of relegation if there isn't another season of pro league til summer? Or will there be another season from January-March, that seeds Worlds somehow? Has that all been discussed with the HCS people? If so, you guys should announce it sooner rather than later. 

Roybox, Ninja, Victory 

RoyBox + Victory and Ninja

l8

Thanks guys.

Question: What is the point of relegation if there isn't another season of pro league til summer? Or will there be another season from January-March, that seeds Worlds somehow? Has that all been discussed with the HCS people? If so, you guys should announce it sooner rather than later. 

i suspect we will have a winter season and then your placing in the pro league qualifies you for worlds

@@Timo said the HWC details would be rolled out during the Fall season.

he got rocket guy with shotty, picked it up , and got a 2 for 1 rocket kill for the triple

Are you expecting to have 100k+ pools every event for a game that didn't pull over 20k viewers during the Season Finals?

To be fair, 25k is not a whole lost of money when its split 32 or 64 ways.

A 1 shot just contested pit for like a split second for the 100-99 win.  That couldn't have been any closer.  Like a bullet away from that game being different

• Upvote (+1) 1

A 1 shot just contested pit for like a split second for the 100-99 win.  That couldn't have been any closer.  Like a bullet away from that game being different

Optic also gave up a Trip cap when they were up 99 - ~75

• Upvote (+1) 1