CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The only thing I can say don't like about this casting duo is they don't get loud enough for hype moments if only we could have a tricast with Simms that would be amazing.

I agree. Last night we saw Team Liquid have a 16 kill come back against NV (a team that was thought to be better), and they didn't get hyped. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I agree. Last night we saw Team Liquid have a 16 kill come back against NV (a team that was thought to be better), and they didn't get hyped. 

STOP it we dont need more Hype caster yelling everyplay. T2 and elamite are great.

• Upvote (+1) 4

thats an interesting way to spell simms  :simms:

Lol he's guilty of it as well but Strongside's forced hype is just so much more cringe worthy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i hate this gametype so much

Yup. I think the only gametypes I may hate more is anything on Riptide and Overgrown.

This gametype is just horrendous if you're solo-queing in MM. Randoms can't hold a setup to save their lives.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not a fan of the content of Elamite's casting but his articulation on point, and T2 is the best Halo caster presently. I don't care if they don't scream over snipes and crazy stuff. They point out the cool plays and react to them, so it's all good in my eyes.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hope this finally convinces the Optic guys to commit to a team house. It's clearly helping a lot having the twins + Ninja at the house together.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1